twins

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
just to let everyone know - who is worried about giving birth - i know someone who two weeks ago gave birth to twins at 38 weeks - in two hours and a half with only gas and air - and it was her first baby - if she can do it with just gas and air with twins i can give birth to one baby but will deffo be using more drugs

every labour is different though hun depends on you and the baby. i guess she was a very lucky woman! x

Hiya

Yes agree with Playmate here, ever labour is very different and she was very lucky and may have a very high pain threshhold. After having five children Im definately opting for a Epidural this time. None of my labours were less than 13 hours..and the longest was 32..sigh oh to have a two and half hour labour, I am sooooo jealous !!!

Think the best advice I can give to a new Mum is to see how it goes on the actual day, you can have all these birth plans and ideas about what you want and what you dont want but when it happens believe me that may well go out the window. I find that the midwifes are fantastic and know what they are talking bout and follow their advice most of the time.

Ragna & bump x

Ragna put it perfectly. Wait until it's all unfolding and take it from there so you don't set yourself up for a disappointment if things don't go to plan. I didn't want an epidural when I went in, but I knew it was there if I needed it and thank god that it was! I was a very happy person once I received it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back