Twin superheroes

Awwww

Your boys are sooo cute! It must be an amazing bond they have! Like best friends for life!

:)

Aw thanks girls, I am lucky, they're so good, they're growing up so fast x

They really are gorgeous. I can't wait till my 2 are up a bit and are playing together :dance:

Yes they are 8 months old on Monday. Just can't believe how quickly it's gone in :eh: How old are yours?

Awww lovely, we are so blessed.
Mine are three and I enjoy them more and more each day x

Ahhh such a nice age, my daughter is 3 and is so funny the things she comes away with. I just cannot imagine having 2 at that age. Do you find it gets easier as they get older?

Definitely easier in lots of ways. You can explain things to them and get them to listen. They show each other so much affection, it's lovely to see, you'll love it x

I really can't wait they are so funny just now with all the rolling about, sitting up and constant chatter but they're not really interested in each other, so looking forward to that. Nice to know there is someone else on here that has twins in case I need advice:whistle:

Oh yeah hun, I'm always about if you need to pm me xx

No probs, us twin mummies have to stick together x

Aww they are gorgeous!!
XxX

I seriously couldnt imagine having twins! I admire you! You must have the patience of a saint! Lol
I find it hard enough with just the one lol!
Obviously i love him to bits though!
XxX

It's hard of course it is but it's very rewarding, they make it all worth while x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back