Twin mummies

FBTTN8079

Reaction score
Hey girls, just a quick question, I'm very impatient lol the twinnies are my first, I'm 15 weeks & just wondering what the earliest you felt the babies moving? & stupid question I know but when you can feel them can you tell which one is moving from just what side it happens?

I don't know about which one is moving, but I've read that you don't feel twins moving any sooner than singles and that's usually around 18-25 weeks. Although it can be sooner if it's not your first pregnancy.

Last edited:
Yeah I was reading something similar as well, I'm so impatient it just feels like such a long time to wait lol!
How are you feeling? X

I was 13 weeks but they were my 3rd and 4th babies. I could tell which was which by around 20 weeks as one was on left and the other on the right. It won't be long!!

I still just look like I've eaten too many cakes.. I'm feeling way better today thanks FBTTN8079! How about you?

Not feeling anything beyond pain from the uterus stretching. And not showing at all. I can feel the uterus being a little bit swollen, but barely noticeable.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I felt mine fairly early on about 13 weeks ... But it's not my first pregnancy ... However you do get to the point where you can tell which one is moving, I have one that seems a lot more active than the other x

I'm now 25 weeks with twins, being kicked constantly! But I didn't properly feel any kicks until around 19 weeks. I know the orientation of them so I know which one is kicking

Thanks ladies can't wait to feel them having a wriggle
I think they are having. Good growth / stretch today as achy above pubic bone today

Last edited:
I know everyone's pregnancies are different ladies, but my advice is to enjoy every minute of the first 2 trimesters as since the back end of tri 2 I have struggled, I am so excited to meet my boys but that day cannot come quick enough as everything starts to get very painful and uncomfortable

Also expect to get rude comments on your bump size and the usual 'rather you than me' comments usually followed by a death glare and them being told how blessed I am :)

I hope all of your pregnancies are going lovely :) and that you are preparing yourselves well for babies ... Another tip I have is when you have the best day of your life and you leave the hospital to go home ... Make sure your other half has the pram in the car to bring in to take babies out because depending on the size of your hospital it was difficult carrying one car seat out to the car :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back