Twin gender guess (non identical)

Emmacharlotte

Reaction score
13+5 week scan with non identical twins. Interested to know peoples thoughts?
X

Screenshot_20190107-182309.jpg

Oh how lovely!! Can I ask if there is reason behind the guesses?
I just see two baby scans..im terrible about these things! Xx

I agree. The first one looks a lot like mine so I would say boy. The 2nd has a more rounded skull so I would say girl.

I am so going to check my pictures tonight and see if i can figure out mines ,they are identical tho..

I need a vote ladies.

I bought some gender balloons today - black balloons that say boy or girl? And you fill them with pink or blue confetti. I gave the paper to my friend for her to fill them. (We want my son to pop them and me, my hubby and son find out together)

She came out the room and said that next to twin one it says " ? (Gender) wait until 20 week scan to confirm"

So they have written what they thibk they saw but arent 100%!!! They said at the time they had their legs crossed but they saw.

So do we go agead and pop them and keep twin 1 as a potential. Or wait until 20 week scan and be double sure and then pop them. Its killing me!!!

Wait till 20 week scan hun. I'm a none identical twin my poor dad got two girls lol

It's totally up to you. We was told girl at 16 weeks then dr said he wasn't sure and would tell us at 20 weeks. I refer to baby as a girl but not told ppl it's a girl as I wanna be 100% sure, so personally I'd wait.

I buckled!
We are keeping the information to ourselves until 20 week scan BUT twin 1 is definitely a boy. And they think twin 2 is a girl!!!!!!!!

Over the moon!!!!

I buckled!
We are keeping the information to ourselves until 20 week scan BUT twin 1 is definitely a boy. And they think twin 2 is a girl!!!!!!!!

Over the moon!!!!
Congratulations! How fun is that going to be?!

For anyone interested in genders and scan pics.
Twin 1 is a boy and twin 2 has been confirmed girl finally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back