Tweaking pregnancy tests

zeni89

Reaction score
Hi girls.. So I took a test today, no idea what dpo I am but I'm cd24 and expecting af on Saturday.. I decided to poas (I'm an addict:p) cause my boobs were hurting so much all day and my nipples burning, I just wanted to put them in ice!! Anw.. I peed on the test and I always like to play with it after and tweak it.. There is one picture that showed clear line after tweaking it (pic attached)..
My question is if anyone had a tweaked line which turned into real bfp after? I need some hope here... Xxx

IMG_20190213_192000.jpg

Ps I know there is a crack on the window, just ignore it :)

Hey Zeni.
I do see something faint but it seems to not be the same thickness as the control line.
I hope it’s just to early for you to test and you get your bfp xx

Hey Zeni.
I do see something faint but it seems to not be the same thickness as the control line.
I hope it’s just to early for you to test and you get your bfp xx
Thanks Char, yes I just got a little excited seeing this! :p xxx

Keep us updated Zeni.. gotta know how right this prediction you got was!! :)

My god imagine if she was actually right :rotfl::pray:

I can see something as well, I'm crossing my fingers for you xx

I think i see a hint of something as well, but the flood of ink at the bottom would make me think the test was a bit dud. Maybe try another cheap one x

How’s it going? Have you tested again! Fingers crossed that Suzy is right!

How’s it going? Have you tested again! Fingers crossed that Suzy is right!
Hi hun, I tested yesterday night and BFN :/ today morning my breasts stopped being sore, so I am guessing AF is going to hot tomorrow :(

I think if you need to tweak a test to see a line then you shouldn’t take it as a BFP. If it’s a true BFP then you’ll see it clearly in a day or 2.

That’s my rational head talking but I still do the exact same thing in my TWW! Never get my hopes up though about lines I can only see when tweaked.

Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back