TW Loss (not for faint of heart)

GeekMaker

Reaction score
So I took my Miso to start everything Friday night of last week. Saturday came I bled and couldnt leave the bathroom for hours. It stopped after 7-8 hrs thought I was done. sunday night around midnight, golfball sized clots pour out, I felt my hearing and vision going. My doctor on call said go to the hospital now.

So I went by ambulance and needed emergency D and C. I barely made it not needing blood transfusion. Now I must wait at least a period to try but honestly after that...I am not in a hurry is all I can say. I am weak and sick and 5 days post op. I see the doctor again Thursday. I never expected it to go like this and wanted to share with people I know who care and understand. So I will lurk but wont be trying again for a bit. Thanks ladies for reading and for your replies on my last post.

I'm so sorry for what you have been through. My thoughts are with you and I hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Awww geek I’m so sorry, it’s a horrible thing to go through, the pain and amount of blood and tissue is brutal, emotionally it is soul destroying, it will take a bit of time for you to start feeling ‘normal’
again but you will get there x

So sorry to hear what you're going through. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Thinking of you.

@GeekMaker - i am so sorry what you went through, that must have been horrific. It doesn't matter if you don't want to try for a while. Get yourself fit physically and mentally before you jump into anything.
Massive hugs to you and i hope you are being looked after <3 xx

I’m glad you’re ok! Wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

Thank you everyone. We probably will get back to trying after my first period which may not be for 3-6 weeks or even longer and we will see how we feel. We both miss our little Peanut (got to see their heartbeat and everything 2 weeks before it stopped) but we do want to try. Whatever happens happens I just wanna get better now. Thanks for understanding ladies!

Thank you everyone. We probably will get back to trying after my first period which may not be for 3-6 weeks or even longer and we will see how we feel. We both miss our little Peanut (got to see their heartbeat and everything 2 weeks before it stopped) but we do want to try. Whatever happens happens I just wanna get better now. Thanks for understanding ladies!
I'm so sorry this happend to you. Nothing anyone says will help. I went through it, saw my babys heart beating at 7 weeks and at my 12 week scan there was nothing. If I could go back with hindsight, I would have waited before trying again. We started straight away (once everything was 'normal') and it was too much pressure. Also, I cannot recommend counselling enough. I didnt take it up until I had a breakdown around my due date, and it helped so much. Saying that I know every woman is different and I truly hope you take some time to look after yourself. Lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back