tv programmes???

Christina1979

Reaction score
Where have all the pregnancy and birth programmes gone??

There were loads before Christmas and now none :(

I never watch daytime TV but today i am having a lazy day and all i can say is that id rather watch paint dry there is nothing on!!!

they are still on on discovery home & health on sky, just really early in the morning.

i get up with o/h at 5-30 each morning and they are just starting when he goes to work..

Linda said:
they are still on on discovery home & health on sky, just really early in the morning.

i get up with o/h at 5-30 each morning and they are just starting when he goes to work..

You get up at 5.30 in the morning :shock: , i can barely be bothered to get up to pee at that time. :D

Christina1979 said:
Where have all the pregnancy and birth programmes gone??

There were loads before Christmas and now none :(

I know! I'm sick of Maury and crappy chat shows...bring back Maternity Ward, I really loved that programme. I guess they ran out of shows, they were repeating them loads.

I can only watch them for 10 minutes or so, coz I scare myself shitless, so I have to turn them off.

I really miss the ones om Living2 that were on from 10am til 12pm. :(

I used to watch whilst I worked.

yeah ive been off work over xmas and all there is is BOYS programs :x

Yes the ones on Living2 I used to record and then watch as I felt like it... It was nice to be able to indulge my need for pregnancy and baby related things as and when...

I will have a look on D&Health for the early ones and stick them on series link :cheer:

I only have freeview!! :( so id miss them anyway cos otherwise id get up at 5.30 to watch them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back