Turning into a psycho already...

jules84

Reaction score
This site has been super informative for me, and tbh I'm shocked at how long it takes SO many to get their BFP!

It's only been 3 months for me, were still young (20s) so I know we've lots of time, but already I am insanely jealous over fellow bfp-ers! And before ttc if someone told me they were preg - I literally was so happy for them and dread crept in myself when I put myself in that situation :wall2:

Any other crazy ladies?! lol xx

So so true hun! Im on my 3rd month TTC and its kinda all I think about! Its totally crazy!

So nice to be able to get advice and support from some really nice lovely people who understand!

What methods and stuff are you doing to get your BFP? x

Nothing lol! Hubby doesnt allow anything other than Folic Acid and you know why?

Because I am that desperate he is getting his end away every night! So I have as much chance if i were charting and temping lol

He doesn't want sex to ONLY be about ttc which I understand.

What methods are you using? :) xx

LOL yep think everynight will do the trick! ;)

Saying that some ppl say do only bd every other day to give enough time for the sperm to build up and get strong but I know ppl who have bd everday and got pregnant so FX for you! :)

We are both taking the Pregnacare Conceive tablets, and im also taking Evening Primrose Oil and Agnus Catus tablets, and we are using Conceive Plus lube and im got a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor to pin point when I am OV. x

oooooh I could be needing you for advice. I reckon if we hit the 6 month mark unsuccessfully we'll up our game!

And yeah I've heard the every other night thing but then I've heard people saying every other night the body makes sperm only when its used so ur getting fresher stronger rather than sperm that's old?! Who knows?!?! :D lol

We'll see.

After joining here my hopes aren't that high for an early BFP if I'm honest. I feel awful for the ladies who've been ttc for 1yr + as they could have a 3 month old in their arms. It's sad xxx

Yeah know exactly what you mean, i had no idea and only come across this forum by accident while googling stuff! I didnt know about OV, EWCM or implantation bleeding....and there is prob still stuff i dont know about! LOL I thought you just bd for a few months and Wham Bam...baby bambino! LOL x

I knew about SOME of it but understood VERY little! I still struggle!

I think ultimately mother nature plays a huge part! I like to think "what's meant for us won't pass us"

So I'm relying on that to get me pregnant!!!

Have you a preference of pink or blue bfp?? xx

Yeah I suppose if its meant to happen then it will, if we knew for defo it was going to happen then I suppose we could just relax and what for your BFP....i think its the not knowing that drives you mental! LOL

If i was going to be honest I would say team pink but as long as the baby is healthy I will be happy either way :) x

Definitely , it's the scary thought of trying for nothing?

And I am the same I would like a pink bundle, not because I prefer girls at all, but for the clothes. It's just not the same for boys I think.

But of course health before sex

I get excited thinking about it :D lol

I keep looking in preg parts and post preg parts of the forum - not even sure if that is allowed?! xx

LOL I do that now and again sometime but then i get a bit freaked out as i feel like i shouldnt be there (not because anyone makes me feel like that!) LOL

Have you got a journal yet? If not pop into mine when you can and let me know how you are doing. Just noticed you are from Liverpool....my OH is a Liverpool fan! LOL x

Nps in bed now chick so will look it up tomorrow :)

If oh is a wise man ;) lol xx

Sent from my snazzy 4s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back