turned herself right on the plane!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by katyloumc, Jul 15, 2013.

1. katyloumc

katyloumc Well-Known Member

The babies been breach for a little while and was showing no signs of getting herself the right way until we came to alcudia, my belly seemed to expand on the flight - I don't know if this was the cabin pressure but she done an almighty roll which made me feel a bit sickly and since then she's been bouncing around back to her normal self instead of kicking me in my fanann constantly! I hope she doesn't decide to turn back around going home !

I know its hot in england, so I'm grateful for the pool! I'm struggling here I won't be coming back with a tan after sitting in the shade for a week! Nice and relaxed and a bouncing belly again :)

2. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Yay to turning and I'm jelous of the pool!!! :) x

3. Gemsy

Gemsy Well-Known Member

wow, maybe I should try this trick....I'd love not to be kicked in the whatsit all the time! :lol:

4. katyloumc

katyloumc Well-Known Member

It was really odd, I had expected her to maybe do it in the pool because I've read it pulls your stomach out so she has more room to move. She definately jigs around a lot when I'm in there. You should try swimming gemsy!