Tuna!

Cookie24

Reaction score
I forgot to ask my doctor if I could eat tuna (I know some fish you can't eat) and how much a week? Can anyone help me out?

The problem with tuna is the amount of mercury it contains but you'd have to eat quite a lot for this to be a problem. The odd tuna sandwich is fine but they recommend not eating any more than 3-4 cans or 2 tuna steaks xx

Thanks just really fancied tuna jacket potato lol !

Well, if you're managing to eat tuna in your first trimester you're doing great! Knock yourself out ;-) xx

I haven't really gone off food, just feel sick all the time x

I can assure you you'll go off tuna if you ever bring it up! xx

Might stay clear of it then lol, I'v only been sick on chips and curry sauce which is my fav and now I can't eat it anymore!!

I had a tuna sandwich at the hospital when in early labour with my daughter and bought it all back up later, it was vile! Sorry tmi haha.

I think my midwife said 2 tins a week of tuna your allowed x

Yeah, I can't eat anything I have been sick too many times, which is most things! x

Yer it's not nice when u have to bring it up haha. And thank you, don't know if I want it now lol !!

I can't stomach the thought of tuna, was making jacket potatoes last week for tea and hubby wanted tuna mayo with his ....... cue me gagging all the way through making it!!

Ah no, I really fancied it but now I think il leave it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back