Tummy trouble.

Belle23

Reaction score
Any body else had tummy issues I keep having to go toilet and it's diarrhoea continuously, nothing I eat is staying. Can anyone suggest anything or please let me know if any one have had such issues xxx

Hi Hun it is common to flit between constipation and diarrhoea but you mention u can't keep nothing down! How quick are you going, sorry if tmi but if food or fluids is going straight through you, you need to go to dr or walk in clinic. You can't risk dehydration while pg. Hope you feel better soon x x

I have had a bit of a dodgy tummy since being pregnant, I wouldn't say I have constant diarroeha but every morning it's definitely a lot 'looser' (sorry TMI) like I wake up and I HAVE to go, get the while tummy ache thing. But once I've been in the morning I'm fine for the rest of the day. Are you going throughout the day? If you are getting it all day every day, like Sleepy Sue said, you should get checked out. x x

No it's very strange. I get it in the morning a couple of times, then I just get the grumbles all day then once I've gone home and had tea I have to go again it's very strange xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back