Tummy bug :( help anyone? :(

keljordan

Reaction score
Hi guys, little Madison has been really off it since sat night, I rang doctors first thing Monday and he said if she's not any better by wed to call back, she has been puking at 3.30 am nearly every morning, she's done it again tonight just after I put her down to sleep and her nappies have been awful, like really runny, light in colour and foul smelling :( I feel so sorry for her and I get so worried. Had anyone else come across this and have any idea how long it will last? Thanks guys x

Here she is bless her

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324413318.565537.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324413318.565537.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
I want her to be well especially for Xmas day x :(

Make sure she's getting plenty of fluids. It does sound like a tummy bug. If she carries on being sick and cant keep anythung down then I'd take her to the doc's. Hope she's better soon xx

Aslong as she's keeping fluids down Hun she should be ok, there's lots of bugs about atm! hope she's better soon xx

Thanks Hun x :) its the 1st time she's been properly poorly :( x

I've had a tummy bug myself for a few days but has kinda gone now. I work with kids so prob picked it up from one of them! Need to drink lots of water and maybe some toast? Hope she feels better poor thing x

Hey hun, we have just got over it!! Its awful! It lasted two days (then i caught it) but lo still not 100% he now has a stinking cold!! Yuck!! Just keep the fluid in take up!! I would see how you go, if it does drag on i would pop doc this week. As they are closed sat, sun, mon and tues! Hope your lo gets better soon chick xxx

Aww hope she's ok. Avery had a tummy bug on Monday! Just threw straight back up what she'd consumed. She has been fine since Tuesday however I got a seriously manky runny nappie this morning, like diarrhoea! But otherwise she's been on top form. I just kept her fluid intake up and gave her formula if she was interested in it cos it says on nhs direct to do so. x

How's she feeling today Hun? Tegans been sick 3 times today & had 5 very smelly Runny Nappies and she's not eaten much so im guessing she's now got a bug x

hi hun i reckon it could be viral i remember ny LO is 1 an half and when he started he had 2 bugs in like 2 months bless him not nice seeing them poorly but not much u can do perhaps keep fluids and lots of cuggles i remember lo used to be clingy when hes poorly. hes gets colds alot an bugs now hes been out an bout an been round other kids. nursery told me after he had a bug there was several cases where theyve had kids in when theyve had a bug and been sent home again. hope ur lo is better asap. x

Hi guys, thanks for your posts they have made me feel loads better. I went to check on her last night and she was fast asleep but had pooed really really bad it had just gone all up her back and really smelled! Poor thing I had to wake her up and get her clean :( poor mite she fell asleep on me after (she never does this) but fingers crossed today I have seen a slight improvement which I'm happy about, her nappies are wet and she's drinking lots of fluid so fx she is on the mend :) thank you so much everyone :) xx

brill to hear shes on the mend she will be right as rain soon you'll soon know when shes better :) lol. shame about the stinky poo and having to change her in the night poor you, now you can relax abit better x

brill to hear shes on the mend she will be right as rain soon you'll soon know when shes better :) lol. shame about the stinky poo and having to change her in the night poor you, now you can relax abit better x

Thanks hun :) it was pretty gross lol the only good that comes out of it is that she has snuggles with me and I love it, she usually never sits on my knee longer than a minute ha :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back