Tummy Aches and Blurry Eyes.

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
Really Don't want to ring up, but should i, Since about 3 today, i've got bad tummy aches and diarrhea, and when i'm looking at the laptop i'm finding it hard to concentrate cause its all fuzzy. someone told me this can be something to do wit Pre-elamcia (sp)

I've not told OH yet, but he knows i've got a funny tummy :\

Gonna give it a hour, try and get some shut eye, see if it gets any better xx

blurry eyes for me meant diabetes hun, as for tummy upsets I have IBS so that always plays up with me from time to time. Hope your feeling better soon x

But u have already given it since 3!! Phone them!!!

Will ring when i've got Josh too sleep. its not been constant since 3... just when i'm on the laptop mainly, so could be that i'm just tired and straining my eyes. Thanks though hun xxx

Maybe you're just dehydrated from the diarrhoea? My bump pushes my laptop further away and sometimes it's hard to see to.

Maybe you're just dehydrated from the diarrhoea? My bump pushes my laptop further away and sometimes it's hard to see to.

Could be, its not really bad diarrhoea, just really bad tummy aches, and then needing the loo urgently to have water poop :( i've had this 3 times now (the poops) in the last 2 weeks, think baby's trying to keep me clear!!!

My eyes arn't as blury now. baby still moving around like mad, xx

Phone up hun thats what they told me to do with the blurred vision it could possible be a sign of pre eclampsia best to be safe than sorry wont hurt to call x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back