Tummies!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Gem, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Gem

Gem Well-Known Member

I just wondered when you all started showing?

My mother is convinced I have a little belly on me, but I think I've just been eating to much!

:roll:

2. sarahbuchanan

sarahbuchanan Well-Known Member

Hi!

I started to show at approx 7-8 weeks and it seemed to be all at once, then it stayed the same for the following 8 weeks and it is onloy recently that i have started to get bigger! Still want to be a bit bigger as I am still at the stage, depending what clothes I am wearing, that I look like I have eaten all the pies! lol!

Sarah x

3. sarahking

sarahking Well-Known Member

hi gem,

i started to look a bit different about 8weeks,although to be honest i just feel more solid! having great difficulties with doing up trousers! thinbk i am just gettin fatter everywhere to be honest though :cry: (using this pregnancy as bit of an excuse to eat lots more thatn i usually would)! as long as your happy and feel ok i wouldnt worry about it chick x

4. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

well I have been told by friends that I already look pregnant (thanks guys!)

It can't be the baby so I must just be bloated or fat! I ate too much on my honeymoon so it must be a part of it :(

Hopefully I won't get any more bloating and my tummy won't start growing again for a few more weeks.