TTC with PCOS

C.hall.pcos

Reaction score
Hiya,

Wondering if I can reach out to any ladies out there with PCOS who are ttc... hoping people might be able to shed a little light on what supplements they took or how they changed their diet or what they did to help them conceive naturally? Or any great success stories to restore my faith!!

I have a few more months left until my doctor wants to start doing some tests but hoping I still have a chance of conceiving before then!

I had a chemical in May since then I’ve had very late ovulation.

Thanks!

Hey I have PCOS. We were never really trying but were not stopping it either. I never ended up pregnant in over 5 years of no contraception (we've been together over 10 years now). Anytime periods went missing it was the PCOS.

Totally changed my diet and lifestyle January last year. Ditched junk ate lots of fruit, veg, chicken and eggs. Limited my carb intake (especially sugar) and lost nearly 100lb in weight.

That really regulated my cycles again and made me the healthiest I had been in years.

Went on holiday last November and boom came back pregnant. It surprised us both as we thought if we had kids some medical intervention would be needed. After over 5 years and nothing we just didn't think it was possible.

I'm now nearly 39 weeks pregnant with our miricle baby and I purely put it down to my healthy lifestyle changes and really not stressing over it.

Hope that helps in some way.

Hi hun, I’ve been told by my fertility doctor to take inofolic which is designed for ladies with pcos it’s supposed to help egg quality, increase chances of ovulation and the hope reduce chances of a cp (I’ve had 3).

It’s quite expensive, I’ve been told you can get cheaper versions of the same ingredients off eBay if you search it but I’m sticking to the dr recommended brand for now.

Also I once had a 28 day cycle! Which happened after I had started exercising and eating lots of eggs, salmon, protein and veggies and little grains such as wheat. And we did conceive that month. We are in between fertility treatments at the moment so I’ve decided to give the exercise and diet another proper go to see if it helps us to beat the dr and get a natural bfp. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back