Ttc with endometriosis

Gabrielle

Reaction score
I went to a follow up and doctor basically put it as if I want to try for another baby to try sooner than later due to my issues and family issues with endometriosis and removal of cyst and infertility.. a little bit of history , after being on the nexplanon implant I began having issues which led to two surgeries removing cysts larger then a softball both times , along with others that were smaller from left ovary as well. The first surgery they were able to save my ovary . The second , they had to remove my right ovary the giant cyst and more off my left along with removing some endometriosis tissue. They removed the arm implant and put me on yaz birth control to regulate my cycle and keep the endometriosis “ at bay” as he put it . At the follow up he asked if I wanted any more children . I have had one miscarriage and two rainbow babies . The possibility of not having any more was crushing . Truly blessed for my two boys but I’d love to try for a girl. He said he will do all he can to save that ovary . So the next three months recommended I take three months straight of active pills to build up my lining , and then have my period after those three months . Follow up with another scan and start trying again. My question is has anyone been through this or went on to conceive with endometriosis and have a healthy pregnancy for momma and baby??? I left the office with a lot of “what if” questions .. in my heart I feel if I don’t try again I will regret it . But in the same time I’m afraid once off the pill the endometriosis will begin to act up and possibly produce more cyst to the point of doctor wanting to remove that ovary . Or the scaring I have from the surgeries and all won’t allow the egg to attach or something happens where it will be very difficult to conceive or carry full term . Any advice is so very much appreciated !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back