TTC this month then WTT for a year!!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Well I was meant to be TTC Jan 2017 but realised with my oldest starting school that September and my youngest starting preschool (ie two school runs with a newborn!) a September baby would be crazy.

Also my cousin who's like a sister gets married next August and has an Ibiza hen do in June I don't want to miss out on.

So I struck a deal with hubby!!

TTC in August and if I don't catch wait till after the hen do!

I'd love a baby sooner but don't mind waiting either as it will probably be my last.

So I dtd 4 nights around OV my surge was last Tuesday I reckon I probably ov'd that day so I'm 7/8 dpo today so will probably test Friday.

I've been pregnant 11 times most recently a probable ectopic in March that sorted it's self out 2 babies the rest early miss's/chemicals. .

Each time I test from 10 dpo and get my bloods done too to monitor hcg.

I've also used opks as early HPTs before so I've taken one each day from CD 14 my surge was on CD 15 in the morning and afternoon.

My opks are 20miu ones not the super sensitive ones.

Wishing you all lots of luck roll on Friday for me!!

Here are this cycles opks and my last successful bfp.

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 37
Hey maybe xx best of luck xx hope you get your bfp xx

Last pregnancy HPTs and opks 10dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 33
Hi hun!

Good luck this cycle and fingers crossed for your bfp.

XX

Hi hun,

Lots of luck. I hope you get a sticky and don't need to wait xxx

First potential symptoms...

Sore boobs.
Heartburn.

And majorly bloated and I've not really eaten much since breakie, just a Philadelphia dunker and some chocolate.

I usually eat way more!

I look 3 months gone!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 35
Omg, 8/9 dpo and I think AF is here!! Never had implantation bleed and to be honest don't really believe in it.

They only explanation is I felt like I was oving before my Lh surge last Monday, so I could be 10dpo today if LH test wasn't correct.

But my crazy stomach last night was like af!!

Ahh this sucks!!

Baffled!!

Major TMI warning!!

This is a tampon dunked in and out.

Sorry!

Thoughts on a postcard...

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 29
Yep we are going for #3 first cycle of properly ttc xx that really does look like implantation bleed hun, I never had it myself either but from previous posts it looks like it. Have you had any more since xx

Ahh exciting! Good luck!

Well no more blood at all since 6am.

I went and got my bloods done today to see if I actually OV'd (progesterone) and also HCG too as a bonus.

Not really sure what to think tbh, I've never spotted before af but did last month so who knows??

I'll call for my results later on.

I'm thinking more likely it's spotting before af I've literally just bought a frer and done it with pm pee and it's deffo bfn.

To be continued I guess..

Xx

Thanks hun xx

Hopefully you'll get a nice surprise xx

I got IB with my second. Felt implantation or what I thought was AF cramps or like I was about to drop a bomb or OV :lol: that was at 6dpo. DTD 7dpo and woke on 8dpo with spots of blood. Didn't think anything of it. Tested 9dpo with a 10mui super drug and got a bfp. Didn't get a bfp on any other tests until 13dpo. I think FRERS are like 12mui so not as sensitive as the super drug sensitives.

So the IB is a real thing and sounding good for you. Best of luck.

I think it takes about 3 days for hcg to build and be present in the urine. Definitely not out yet :)

xxxxx

Hi Hun,

Thanks for your message and congrats on number 2 on the way too!

I've just opened my parcel of what I thought was 4 frers but it's 8!!

So may as well test tomorrow.

My only symptom I'm wondering about today other than the potential in is loss of appetite- definitely not like me!!

Xx

Frer bfn and more spotting..

So upset.. I had no chance with a 9 day luteal phase.

Now to see if hubby will let me TTC with Clomid next month as I had no chance this month!

Wish me luck!

Xx

Aw sorry hunni xxx best of luck this cycle xx

Hi girls,

My gut feeling is that af is on the way however I've taken an opk from before OV every day this cycle and today it's starting to look more positive they are the less sensitive 20miu ones so are either negative or nearly positive and not much in between.

I've used opks to predict pregnancy in the past so you never know??

I'll post my little girls opk when I got my bfp below..

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 13
Here's my little girls opk and HPTs..

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread