TTC question - newbie!

StephanieB

Reaction score
Hi everyone! This is my first time posting and am new to the community. I’ve done toms of google-ing to try to find a relatable answer to this but have been unsuccessful in finding anything.

So, DH and I are on cycle 4 TTC now. I started temping for the first time this cycle from the beginning of the cycle. My cycles are usually 29-30 days. Today is CD 33. I also started using the digital clear blue digital fertility monitor this cycle and got my peak finally on CD 22 (last month and month before I got it around CD 12-16). My internet cheapies gave me a positive LH test on both CD 23 and 24, so I clearly ovulated a week later than normal this month. I have done nothing different than previous months, fyi.

After worrying about why I ovulated a week later than normal, I did some research and found out that taking vitamin B6 can help with lengthening the luteal phase. So about CD 27-31 took vitamin b6 in hope that it might help with implantation as I read it helps soften the uterine lining. I stopped taking it yesterday (day 32) because I then researched and read that it can cause ovulation and periods to be later than normal. That said, I only took it a few days after ovulation for the first time so it cannot be a factor in the ovulation but I’m wondering if it could be causing my period to be a little late.

I have taken internet cheapie strip HCG tests the last 3 days (day of expected period and after) and all 3 days have come back negative. CM has bee fertile like for last few days which is odd - eggwhite ish day before yestrdayand also runny/liquify and milky white yesterday. No signs of AF coming until yesterday I got slightly Tender breasts. Not nearly as bad as I normally get. So confused. I’ve also attached a photo of most (not beginning days) of my cycle because it got cut off but you can see temps up to this morning.

Thank you for your help!! Any insight or thoughts would be appreciated.

43490B31-73BE-411E-B191-6CCC0DEF1F35.jpeg

Eggwhite CM is normal just before AF because of the estrogen. If you ovulated later around cd23 then your AF won't be due for another 4 days so I'd test again in a few days. Also from your chart it looks like you are only about 9 days into luteal at most.

Thanks so much for the insight :) trying to stay patient!

Eggwhite CM is normal just before AF because of the estrogen. If you ovulated later around cd23 then your AF won't be due for another 4 days so I'd test again in a few days. Also from your chart it looks like you are only about 9 days into luteal at most.
thank

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back