TTC - Positive Test - Now light bleeding...HELP!

MK24

Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first time on this forum site or any site for that matter.

My partner and I have been ttc for 7 months now. On one occasion I was 5 days late for my period then came on, but other than that no sign of pregnancy at all. Until this month...

I took a test last night (2 days late for period at this point), it came up negative at first but then a faint positive line came up after about 30 minutes. Now today I've gone to the toilet to light bleeding. I'm getting so disappointed, people keep saying stop stressing and it'll happen but we haven't been stressing we've been having sex when we feel like it not really talking about it a lot and then get a little excited/nervous each time my period is due then I get my period or in this case get it late with a positive test and then bleed...

Any thoughts/suggestions?

It could have been an evap, your not supposed to look at the test after 3-5 mins whichever it says in the box. Because it can be wrong and show faulse positives x

Light bleeding can be normal but worth calling doctor for advice.
My first tests were the same. They were seemingly negative then I looked at them out of interest around half an hour later and there were lines. This happened twice in a row, now 30 weeks pregnant.
There is hope but see how the bleeding goes and try more tests in the morning with fmu and try first response tests if you haven't already. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back