TTC Oct/Nov

BabyMaker

Reaction score
Hi:wave:
We've finally had a chat about ttc #3 and both agree to start after my Oct AF which seems will be at the end of Oct so from beginning of Nov it'll be all systems go:dance: Will probably get my coil out at the beginning of Oct. Anyone else ttc in Oct/Nov?
x

Congratulations! :) By the time I get myself to the doctor and such it might be closer to next year before we actually ttc, but I'm hoping that a miracle happens in the next few months :lol:

Coil coming out 2nd October:dance: It all feels quite real now eek!! Even though I've done this twice before I'm really nervous and excited!

I'll be starting to try aty the beginning of Oct. My period is due around the 2nd of October and it'll be straight on it. I can't try before then due to an abroad wedding we have booked for next May.

Really hope it happens quickly for you. Sorry to see you’ve had a chemical. Nature can be so cruel sometimes:-(
How old are your other children? I was nervous going from 1-2 kids but im terrified going from 2-3 lol! But i’ve read lots of stories about how the 3rd fits right in to your current routine so fingers crossed!

Wah yes! Have a weekend away booked for nov. This would be baby no 3

Hi Jolly! We’ll be ttc at the same time:) A weekend away sounds perfect!
Nice to hear there’s a few of us waiting to try. Time seems to drag when you’re waiting:clock:
Are you currently on any contraception?

Awww baby maker, I'm so excited for you to TTC number 3. I came on to see how a few ladies were getting on and saw your post.

I'm actually in a pretty shit place right now :( It's looking mostly likely that I won't ever TTC number 4 and it makes me feel incredibly sad. Had quite a few conversations with hubby recently as my mental health took a decline again and I've been signed off work for 2 months now. Plus I have been thinking more about the practical side of things of having another baby and how much the pregnancy affects me, our finances will be impacted initially and long term for having 4 children. Also it is hard having 3 especially with all the fighting and things they do lately. So unless things drastically change over the next few years I think I need to grieve for the baby I will never have and try and ignore the broody feelings. It is bad enough that I have agreed to sell some baby things like, a toddler bed, high chair, slings and the hardest thing my buggy :( xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oh Kanga, I'm so sorry to hear this:-( I remember you saying you wouldn't ttc until summer 2019 anyway so do you not think by then the boys will be that little bit older and you and your OH might re-visit the subject? I'm always a firm believer of 'never say never'. Who knows what the future holds.
But if it's a definite no then perhaps thinking of this differently will help; once your youngest is out of nappies and is toilet trained you wont have to deal with that bit again, no more broken nights sleep, once your youngest is at school you'll be able to work more and earn more, or have time to yourself (depending what your work situation is).
Are you getting help for your mental health or just signed off? CBT or tablets?
Big hugs xx

My older two arw 3 and a half and 18months. Both boys and both demanding and genearrly exhausting and on the go. To be honest, I'm not that scared about how I'll cope with a third. I just think, you have to cope so you do. I'm praying the third baby won't be as energetic as the first two.

Yes I was really sad about the chemical. It was our first month trying and I caught pregnant straight away (same as I did for my mother two children). I knew when I had the chemical that I had to wait around 3 months to try again so it was hard to change my mindset again preventing pregnancies. This is my last month of preventing pregnancy and back on it in October. I'm ovulating today, so feels like a countdown now to when I can try again. I'm not using contraception (Just being careful at certain times of the month)

I feel for you Kanga. I think after this baby I wi9ll want another. I think it's hard for some to accept that they won't be pregnancy anymore. Others seems to be quite certain and dont' feel sad at all.

Haha I could have written this thread myself! Signed up today to be part of the WTT threads! Myself & my partner have decided on a 3rd (& would welcome a 4th if we were lucky enough to have twins 😬). I have an consultation on the 2nd to discuss having my coil removed too. I have the paragard/copper coil so hoping it shouldn’t effect me to much when trying but as soon as it’s out we’ll be at it ! I’m so excited!! We’ve already been discussing names!! Considering we’ve literally decided this in the last couple days is insane. We have an almost 8 year old girl & 4 year son so they are both in school. It was actually my husband that put the idea in my head. I’m happy with 2 but something tells me we’re not quite done yet & when he said he’d like another I didn’t turn it down !! Haha. Hoping we’re not waiting too long ! Did you conceive quickly with your other 2?

Hi Linnett3:wave: Omg, that's such a coincidence!! How cool would it be if we were ttc buddies and bump buddies?? I conceived both my other 2 in the first month trying so fingers crossed it'll be the same this time but I know nature doesn't always play ball so I'm not going to assume anything. How quickly did you conceive yours? Where are you in your current cycle? I'm awaiting "AF" any day now (I only get spotting with the Mirena). It'll be the last one before the real one hopefully around 20th Oct if my cycles stay the same after the coil comes out...which it did last time.

Nice to meet you and I look forward to this journey together:)
x

I know!! Even more since reading that reply! We conceived both of ours first time too! Very lucky ! And like you said part of me thinks oh hopefully it’ll be the same this time but I need to try not to think like that as that was 8 & 4 years ago, I am older & we might not not be as lucky ! AF is due next week so again like you so hoping this might be the last! Read very different experiences with the coil though, some people saying they went back to normal & fell quickly & others saying it messed up their cycles for a while so you just don’t know! Fingers crossed we get lucky again!! ���� How old are your first 2?

Excited!! ��

Hi Hun!!! Glad to see you’ve managed to make a firm decision! I’ll probably still be in ttc When you get there :roll: x

Linnette, lol! this is quite spooky...! I'm so glad you signed up - I've been bored in the WTT since the last lot went off to TTC:lol: Mine are almost 7 and 2. I'm a bit nervous by a potentially 3 year age gap as my last one was a 4.5yr gap but my OH is 40 and doesn't want to be too much older when the new one arrives... x

Princess, yes we finally made a decision lol! Annoyingly he said the other day "it would probably work out best [work wise] if the baby was a spring baby" I TOLD HIM THAT ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO :wall2: I told him that ship sailed already - if he wants a spring one we'll have to wait until at least June next year and I'm not waiting that long!! He did agree that was far too long. Men:roll:

I'm sorry it hasn't happened yet for you:-( how long did it take to ttc your first?
Sending you lots of baby dust!!
x

Oh it was a year first time round! Nightmare with pcos so I’m preparing to be in for the long haul again :cry: xx

Sending you hugs princess:hugs:Keeping everything crossed it happens soon! x

So AF arrived this morning! Hoping this could be the last one for 9 months!! Need to make sure they take my coil out by then! According to dates I’ll ovulate between 5-10th so we’ll be going at it then lol. Eeeekk !! 😬😬

Just commented on your other thread, Linnett3, then saw you'd written here too. I'm so excited for you! Mine's coming out Tuesday although my OH has made hints about getting cold feet:roll: But to be fair he did the same the last 2 times and we still went for it haha! Never a perfect time to be pregnant/have a baby but sometimes you just have to go for it:lol: He did say to def get the coil out then we'll play it by ear. LOL men....! Such worriers sometimes! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back