TTC Number 3!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm back trying for number 3!

Can't even remember what to do! I fell more or less both times with my first and second baby, and this is our second month of trying. I think I was little out with my dates last month, so I've been using cheap and digi OPK's this month. I'm currently CD20. I got a positive cheapy and digi (smiley face) on CD 18 (Valentine's Day!!!) and have BD'd on CD15, CD16, CD17, CD18 and CD19. Haven't had a positive OPK since the 18th and my digi OPK's say best chance of conceiving is if I DTD on the day of the positive test and the day after. Wondering if I should get another one in for good luck tonight? Though we're both knackered and all out of romance hahaha...!

Any advice?

Hi hun, well I would of got as many in as possible on positive opk and 3 days after, good luck, hope you get your bfp x

Well that's a lot of bd and I thoughtful egg was only fertile for max 24 hours after release. I say you should have done enough but and extra go if you're both feeling up to it wouldn't be a bad thing! Don't make it a chore though ;)

can anyone give me advice ??

I have been ttc for year and a half I had my period on 1st Feb and ended 7th I had sex 8 9 11 12 14 16 17 18 19 and 20th and I think I ovulated 13th to 18th after i had sex this afternoon about half hour later i went to toilet and there was a little stringy pinky red discharge now sort of pinky orange just when i wipe, i feel bloated and sleepy my period is due in 10 days, my question is what do you think it could be ??

It's probably just through sex. It could have caused cervix to bleed a little. Nothing to worry about at all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back