Ttc no 2

naomip

Reaction score
So I have just been lurking on here really since the birth of my son almost 2 years ago. Me and hubby have decided it's time to try for no 2 and I'm so nervous. It took a year to conceive my son and the thought of doing it all again really scares me. I'm Worried that I won't be able to get pregnant again, especially as I was on progesterone to get pregnant with Leo. Feeling a bit negative about it really and we haven't even started ttc yet. X

Oh gosh, that's got to be a daunting start but there are people on here who have had completely different experiences with different pregnancies so don't get too caught up in it. It'll only add to the stress. X

I was the opposite fell quickly with my son and now since October 2014 we have been trying and it seems I'm now having recurrent losses!
However I know ladies that waited a while to conceive their 1st and had to have a little bit of help and some have got pregnant unexpectedly with 2nd or fell first month while TTCing again. So really the 2nd time isn't dependant on the first!

Good luck this waiting game isn't the Best but it's worth it all.
You know there's lots of support on here to get you through it but it really might not be the same story this time!

Wishing you lots of :dust:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back