TTC - New to site

CLF88

Reaction score
Hi There,

I've never used these forums before but after trying to conceive with no luck so far for 16 month i thought it would be really helpful to hear from others going through the same thing. :wave:

My cycles are really irregular, I have been using ovulation tests on and off since we have been trying, i have only managed to pin point my ovulation twice, the first time my husband was stuck in hospital and the second time was 9 days ago! The tests showed very clear positives for three days, and as husband was home we got to it!

My breasts are very sore and nipples really sensitive, i'm bloated, tired and have regular heartburn, today i feel a little sick! This started 2-3 days ago! Whilst I dont want to get my hopes up i really am keeping everything crossed.

The doctor sent me for some tests to try and help me to find out why my cycles are irregular, i happen to have a scan, external and internal tomorrow, my very long winded question is...IF, big if, I am pregnant, would it show this early on a scan?
Has anyone else been through this?

Thanks for your help!

Hello and welcome :)

Hope you scans go well tomorrow. If you are 9/10 dpo I would expect to see a thickened lining on the scan, they may also be able to see which side you ovd from. I wouldn't expect to be able to see anything else this early, my clinic won't scan before 6 weeks as they say before then it is just inconclusive.

Thanks snowbee, I thought as much, guess i'll just have to wait until its time to test! :)

Hey CLF

Welcome! Those symptoms sound promising! Keep posting, looking forward to seeing your journey. Good luck!

xx

Hiya, good luck this month. If (which I hope it doesn't) work out and you aren't pregnant- some ladies done have strong enough LH in their waters, so I would suggest temping. Take you're temp every morning at the same time. It's believed that when it peaks that is when you're ovulating. Hope that helps. Also it got me pregnant twice. Sadly I lost both babies but this is the only way I know. :) good luck! Xx

Hiya, good luck this month. If (which I hope it doesn't) work out and you aren't pregnant- some ladies done have strong enough LH in their waters, so I would suggest temping. Take you're temp every morning at the same time. It's believed that when it peaks that is when you're ovulating. Hope that helps. Also it got me pregnant twice. Sadly I lost both babies but this is the only way I know. :) good luck! Xx

Thank You! This definitely sounds like it's worth a try! I'm sorry for your loss! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back