Ttc & iui

may_lin_tewin

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Hope someone who can share some successful stories after 1st time of IUI with BFP or your TTC path...

My DH & I has been TTC for like almost a yr... DH was having low motility , count was ok and for me is PCOS... So I have decided to try our very 1st IUI after trying the natural way for like 10-11cycles.. its gonna be on Monday(5Sep) trying not be nervous and not to have too high hopes in case it don't turns out well.... After Monday its going to be the 2WW which is the brain wrecking part.... I don't know if any ladies out there experience the same as what I am now... Hope you can share your story...

ME == 34yrs
DH == 39yrs

Good morning May,

I have read this thread previously but have no personal experience with iui. Are you doing it yourself or going to the doctors? Not 100% sure what it really is.

Xx

Hi

Sorry, I've only just seen this. You might be better posting on the longer term trying to conceive section - we've got a dedicated IUI and IVF thread in there!

I hope you see this before you go. I found IUI to be not painful at all (a bit like a smear, that's all). I was really hopeful and I have PCOS too but, as you can see, unfortunately it didn't work for us. Everything is perfect with my DH though so it's probably a better option for you than me! I think it's best to stay realistic but hopeful. :)

All of us that have been through any treatment know just how long an IUI or IVF TWW is!!! Come over to our thread and keep us updated.

Good luck xx

Hi Cockermum

Thks for replying.... I am going to the doctors for IUI... IUI is a procedure to insert your partner's sperm nearer to the fallopian tube in order to let the sperms swim faster to the ovary....

Will you do OPKs then when they are positive go in to the docs? Hope it works sweety. Xx

Hi Phonixgirl

Ok i am going over to that thread you referring to..... By the way i have done my IUI yesterday and today was bloating like a balloon... Do you encounter such feeling???

Hi CockerMum

First time when i started using OPKs i tried the natural way(BD) but soon after 3cycle i went to the doctors to moniter my ovulation.... That way is much easier and accurate.... If eggs do not grow at the correct size you cant get pregnant too... So i choose to visit the doctor frequently.... So now after 1yr of medication and trying i decided to go for my first IUI so i hope it works....

What about you ?? How long have you been trying....???

Were you on any meds or was it a natural cycle? Mine was natural, I just did a trigger shot to make me ovulate at the right time. The trigger shot itself can make you feel bloated but if you've been on any other meds then you can feel like that due to multiple follicles xx

i was on clomid & Fermara and so many types of shot along the way that i dont even bothers about remembering the names... lol... i had my last shot myself instructed by the doctor and eggs release 2 days later.... IUI Done and now bloating begins.... I had 3 eggs released on my ovulation day.... So i hope i get preg soon....

Hi Phonixgirl

Ok i am going over to that thread you referring to..... By the way i have done my IUI yesterday and today was bloating like a balloon... Do you encounter such feeling???

Yay sounds like it might have worked for you! :) Good luck!

papermoon

Really ?? is that what you think.... Thanks.... I envy u u conceive naturally.... Now my 2WW is a torture.... I am hoping for a miracle....

papermoon

Really ?? is that what you think.... Thanks.... I envy u u conceive naturally.... Now my 2WW is a torture.... I am hoping for a miracle....

Hi may_lin_tewin yes I'm hoping you get your miracle too! :pray: I think you will! :)

Hi Papermoon

I'm now 7dpiui but i dont feel anything... Signs or pains.... after IUI i has 3 days dull pain and now all gone... Recently i am so emotional keep crying and feel i am out..... this 2WW makes me crazy and i dont even dare to POAS.... :'(

Hi Hi may_lin_tewin aaawwww I know it's hard but try to remain calm. I know the waiting is the worst. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back