Ttc in 2017

Aimee84

Reaction score
Hiya I'm so broody now and need to wait till after my wedding in April 2017 as my dress definitely won't fit if I'm pregnant or post pregnant :-( I'm so broody and can't wait for my lg to have a sibling. Plus lots of people I know have just had babies or are expecting later this year, is anyone else having to wait till next year?

I'm hoping the end of the year but could well go into next year. Nothings set in stone x

Hiya I'm so broody now and need to wait till after my wedding in April 2017 as my dress definitely won't fit if I'm pregnant or post pregnant :-( I'm so broody and can't wait for my lg to have a sibling. Plus lots of people I know have just had babies or are expecting later this year, is anyone else having to wait till next year?

Hi hun we are hoping to try next year once we have bought our house and got it all ready! I've stopped taking cerazette (3 weeks and 4 days ago) and having so many pregnancy symptoms it's really messed my head up! I've done a test and its negative but will do another one next week just to make sure. It's crazy, I'm such a control freak I wanted to wait until our circumstances were perfect but seeing that negative today i feel really sad, I guess I didn't realise how badly I want to be a mummy!

Yup, were next year too, well that if we get our mortgage next year as we can't have another baby in this tiny house! It sucks, and might take longer than that with hubby being made redundant next year (if he doesn't get a job in the meantime)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back