TTC Help?

bjs9738

Reaction score
Hello,
So me and my fiancé are TTC, my period is due tomorrow, Wednesday.
I have taken a pregnancy test the last 4-5 days (Since it says on the box 6 days soon than your missed period)
I already have an almost 4 year old son, so I have done this before but to TTC for him was a one time try, piece of cake. So I have never dealt with a difficult time with TTC. (my son and the baby I am trying conceive now have 2 different fathers)
Well all my pregnancy test have come back negative.
I don't feel pregnant.
But I have noticed, after TTC I was cramping REALLY bad (not anymore), now I notice my areola's are getting darker, I am having a mix between egg white stretchy/thick and creamy discharge the past 2 days, an appetite increase, more of a sex drive, can't sleep because I keep waking up to either having to pee or having "I'm pregnant" dreams. I don't know if it's my mind playing games on me or if I am truly pregnant. Any suggestions? Or just wait a couple more days to test again?

With my son, I knew I was pregnant just a week and a half after trying for him. The sign that gave it away was my boobs hurt so bad, like puberty all over again. Didn't even need to pee on a test, I just knew.
This time around I got nothing & I am feeling very discourage like it won't happen again. :/

Help?

Fx for you hun :) they say no two pregnancies are the same, see if your period shows tomorrow (hopefully not) and then test xx

:confused:Hi I am in a similar situation. I also have a 4 year old and fell quite quickly with her. TTC number 2 and it's been way harder. AF was due for me on 22nd but still hasn't arrived. I have tested on cheapie strips every day since then and every day stark white bfn's! My cycles are usually 28 days, so I've no idea what's going on this time around? I also don't feel any pregnancy symptoms apart from wanting to eat everything in sight, but hey it's Xmas?! Starting to get really fed up now. Also because I have turned into a poas addict I now have no more left there:wall2:. Fx for you hun I hope we do both get our bfp's soon x

Maybe you could try with a sensitive test on the day your AF is due. Keep us posted!! Fx!:dust:

All of those symptoms could just be pre-menstrual...stretchy mucus and increased sex drive are normal before period. Or you could be pregnant and it's just not showing on a test yet. I know how stressful it is. I have pregnancy and baby dreams a lot. I guess you won't know until your period arrives. I know how heart rending it is. Try to relax if you can at all. I drove myself potty when I started TTC...it's so hard. Good luck.

hi all, im ttc and i think i may be pregnant.

we have done everything right and done everything we got advised to do. im gettng symptoms like sore breast and tender nipples ( 5dpo ). i have only got 8 days left till am meant to have my period.we have been try now for about 4/5 months. but need some advice please. i have also come down with a virus ( flu like symptoms ) would this jeopardize my chances this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back