ttc for 3.5 years

JemJem2015

Reaction score
hi me an my husband have been not trying and not protecting for 3.5 years and was just looking for a bit of advice my hubby is on medication would this be the problem? I am having regular 34 days periods give or take a day so I think I am ovulating although I have heavy periods. the only thing I can think of is my husband when we are dtd gets so far but struggles to go the full way is there any advice in what we can do to help the situation we were apart for 10 days as he was away working on a fishing boat but he is back again an our connection seems to be more intimate so hopefully this will have helped but it says I am due to ovulate between now and the next few days but I stopped tracking last month to allow us to forget about it a while and see if that helps at all but thought I would go to here for advice from you lovely people xx

Hi, have you been to the doctors for any advice? They'd be able to put your mind to rest about his medication and also offer advice. I think you will get offered further tests if you want them to check there isn't an issue that could be fixed as 3.5 years is a long time.

we will try and get an appointment for next week or when we can we have been waiting to get tests done but our doctors are slow in getting things done xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back