TTC for 2 years so I'm trying a psychic

Oh wowsers!
Huge congratulations, I'm so pleased for you
xxx

Congratulations Emily - that is Amazing xxx

We did have a post where Michelle out all our readings together. I will try find it now and bump it so you girls can be added and see how true all our readings are xxxx

Yeah we had a thread from a little while back, wonder if anyone had them come true? X

BabyDust *****

Have given in too and ordered another one lol a reading and fertility spell for £9, can't be bad!

Amazing congrats!!!' :) x x

Hi girls,

I just got my reading through. This is the second reading I have had from Suzy as I wanted to compare results.

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of September 2013 from a cycle that starts in August. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of June 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 4th. I can also see another child in your future, a boy, born in late 2017/early 2018.
I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.
Suzy

The first reading I got says the same thing about my first baby but my second was originally predicted to be a boy but end of 2016.

Here's hoping she is right with the conception in Sept of this year.
xx

I got my reading through today from Suzy and the other from Gail yesterday.

Both said September however Gail said a girl and Suzy said a boy. Gail also said she could see an August 2015 pregnancy and a 2016 birth and Suzy said a late 2016/2017 - both a boy. With my last predictions, both of them said May/June so weird they've said the same.

I will say that I do quite like Gail's readings, it's twice the price of Suzy's however I feel by reading it, there's a lot that rings true and feels like a proper reading so to speak. I'm quite happy to post both ones I've had on here if anyone wants a read.

Only time will tell I guess! I've not told OH this time about it, or in fact anyone apart from on here! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back