TTC Experiments

CockerMum

Reaction score
Hi,

Well i promised myself last cycle that i wouldnt be doing anything this cycle but i cant help myself lol!

I have started :temp: (more to see if i do pop out an :egg:) still doing OPKs and taking my conception vits.

i am now researching into preseed and soft cups. i always have to wee after :bd: so thinking the soft cups will help keep all the :sperm: inside better. Preseed as i seem to lose my ewcm near my positive opk.

If :bfn: this cycle i will be doing soy again as last time had a blazing positive CD15 (just think we didnt :bd: enough)

What have you tried/done different or thinking of doing to help with TTC??

Honestly, every time I've gotten pregnant, ive gotten drunk when ovulating :| lmao. Probably just relaxs me.
I've stopped weeing after sex, for at least an hour.
Dieting! Seemed to have helped be ovulate more..
I've sort of given up on everything, i haven't even bought opks because I'm fed up of them, i have shit ones but they don't work.
Just gonna bang when I have ewcm from now on I think :/

Im also taking soy next cycle, seeing if folic acid does anything first cos I've heard helps you ovulate, if your put on high dose, so we shall see.

LOL thats usually how one night stand babies happen
I cant help the not weeing lol!
i am currently dieting also, altho i did treat myself to some chicken nuggets before work earlier :)

What CD are you currently on? I am CD10 and wished i had taken soy this month.
Ooo never heard of the folic acid thing, good luck Peanut xx

Took the plunge and ordered softcups, hopefully be here for Fri which will be in the middle of my window. begrudged paying out the money for preseed tho - why so expensive? xx

I'm dieting too - I did really well for a couple of weeks but not so good the past couple of days. Avoiding gluten as much as possible (I read most Caucasians have some degree of gluten sensitivity), no processed foods, cut down on bad carbs, minimum sugar... It's difficult sometimes!

I've started taking an apple cider vinegar tonic a day. When it's not stupidly hot, I mix this in with the lemon and ginger tea (homemade) and myo-inositol (for PCOS) that I have each morning. I just have it in cold water if I'm too hot for the tea. I've been doing this for a month or so.

Since reducing gluten and taking the apple cider vinegar, I've noticed I feel cold much less, I've got more colour in my face and I think I felt ovulation last night from the right side (before would get bad AF cramps - couldn't tell which side).

I've also been taking high dose omega 3 in a vain attempt to try and bring down my nk cells lol. I've gone back on the cinnamon and chromium (anti-inflammatories and metabolism) and CoQ10 (egg quality but won't make a difference this cycle).

I've also been walking a lot more.

I've got some progesterone pessaries left from previous cycles too so I may take them later on in the tww...

I'm only 8 stone but think I must be fat inside, hence the need for all these bloody supplements. I used to have 24 day cycles, ovulating on cd10, bleeding for up to 2 weeks before AF and no cm. The last few cycles have been around 28 days, ovulating around cd14 with a noticeable difference in cm. So although I've still got the nk cells, it must be doing something!

Temping is great btw! I've taken a break from it this month since getting my test results. I also have fibrocystic breasts and found these have been much better since my cycles have been better and especially since starting the ACV :) (oh and I'm taking maca tablets too) x

Hey Charlotte. I tried soft cup once and its not for me. Its so difficult to take it out. But I've heard girls getting pg after using it.
You can wee 15 main after sex. Strongest sperm swims fast. Sperm is very smart and intelligent and knows what to do. It only has one mission to get inside to find the egg. Soft cup will help slower swimmers to compete too.
I've increased folic acid to 800 mcg daily. I heard it helps too x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

No idea what cycle day I'm on lol. I'm nit trying this month really, concentrating on loosing weight because in the 2ww i stop dieting because ikno it might affect chances of having another mc.
Were still gonna dtd whenever, I'm juts not gonna stop dieting, and not gonna test because I won't know what cd i am xD

I've herd good things about soft cups, I couldn't use one though, getting them out seems hard lol. Xx

I'm dieting too - I did really well for a couple of weeks but not so good the past couple of days. Avoiding gluten as much as possible (I read most Caucasians have some degree of gluten sensitivity), no processed foods, cut down on bad carbs, minimum sugar... It's difficult sometimes!

I've started taking an apple cider vinegar tonic a day. When it's not stupidly hot, I mix this in with the lemon and ginger tea (homemade) and myo-inositol (for PCOS) that I have each morning. I just have it in cold water if I'm too hot for the tea. I've been doing this for a month or so.

Since reducing gluten and taking the apple cider vinegar, I've noticed I feel cold much less, I've got more colour in my face and I think I felt ovulation last night from the right side (before would get bad AF cramps - couldn't tell which side).

I've also been taking high dose omega 3 in a vain attempt to try and bring down my nk cells lol. I've gone back on the cinnamon and chromium (anti-inflammatories and metabolism) and CoQ10 (egg quality but won't make a difference this cycle).

I've also been walking a lot more.

I've got some progesterone pessaries left from previous cycles too so I may take them later on in the tww...

I'm only 8 stone but think I must be fat inside, hence the need for all these bloody supplements. I used to have 24 day cycles, ovulating on cd10, bleeding for up to 2 weeks before AF and no cm. The last few cycles have been around 28 days, ovulating around cd14 with a noticeable difference in cm. So although I've still got the nk cells, it must be doing something!

Hi Phonix,

Yes dieting is hard, i find it hard round AF time as i crave chocolate - dont usually like it any other time lol!

What does the tonic do?

Wow 8 stone, thats nothing hun. i am sure one of my legs weighs that lol!

xx

Hey Charlotte. I tried soft cup once and its not for me. Its so difficult to take it out. But I've heard girls getting pg after using it.
You can wee 15 main after sex. Strongest sperm swims fast. Sperm is very smart and intelligent and knows what to do. It only has one mission to get inside to find the egg. Soft cup will help slower swimmers to compete too.
I've increased folic acid to 800 mcg daily. I heard it helps too x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hey Charlotte!

How are you doing? Havent spoken in a while. Defo going back to soy next cycle, i believe it brings out my positive OPKs better.

We BD this morning when i got home from work and laid and had a cuddle for a bit so that helped altho i was dying to wee lmao! I have found OH sex drive is much better on a morning so will be on a mission for morning BD :)

Will trial the soft cup and see how i go, hopefully i can get it out lmao! will keep you posted lol! Think its due to arrive Fri.

i am still taking my vits, havent heard about increasing folic acid. xx

No idea what cycle day I'm on lol. I'm nit trying this month really, concentrating on loosing weight because in the 2ww i stop dieting because ikno it might affect chances of having another mc.
Were still gonna dtd whenever, I'm juts not gonna stop dieting, and not gonna test because I won't know what cd i am xD

I've herd good things about soft cups, I couldn't use one though, getting them out seems hard lol. Xx

How are you finding not trying this month? I keep saying i am going to do it but everytime the next cycle comes around i end up upping what i am doing lol! i am glad i have started temping, hope it shows me if i do actually O as only use OPKs. xx

Charlotte, has your cup arrived?

Ive heard once you put the cup inside, have a little "o" to suck the sperm inside.

xx

It's easier nit knowing my cd so no idea when I'm Oving. Maybe try not knowing what cd your on? Lol. I could just look at ovia but I haven't been on it for ages.
Yeah I've tried temping i just can't remember to do it aha! Hope it works for you though. GL xx

Charlotte, has your cup arrived?

Ive heard once you put the cup inside, have a little "o" to suck the sperm inside.

xx

Still not arrived so may not be able to use them this cycle but at least i will have it for next and hopeful do some trial runs with it lol!

Unfortunately OH wont go near lady once he has deposited lmao! so may be a little toy in the bathroom to get sucking the sperm haha, sorry if thats TMI.

How are you doing? xx

It's easier nit knowing my cd so no idea when I'm Oving. Maybe try not knowing what cd your on? Lol. I could just look at ovia but I haven't been on it for ages.
Yeah I've tried temping i just can't remember to do it aha! Hope it works for you though. GL xx

I am worried that if i dont check i will miss it as we dont BD much as OH has a low drive :(

Haha i did about 3 temps last cycle and struggled but think something has clicked this time around :) xx

Phonixgirl your post was really interesting. I've been told gluten can be a problem and I definitely have a mild intolerance to it. Also a local health and fitness expert I know absolutely swears by apple cider vinegar as a cure all. I had some but kept forgetting to take it. May try again.

So ladies need advice...

My OH is taking normal vits atm but was wondering if there are any herbs that you know of out there for men TTC. Looking for something for sperm but also maybe increase libido?

Just having a google atm but there doesnt seem to much out there?

TIA x

Maca is supposed to increase libido, don't know about sperm I'm afraid.

Actually I lied, I thinkno've seen people on here swear that wellman conception vitamins are good for sperm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back