TTC early pregnancy symptoms

Rohu

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I would like your advice.
(Sorry for the long message)
So I have cycles alternating between 27-33 days I am currently on CD 25 out of 33 I think.

I Had a positive ovulation test on CD 13. We dtd two days before and the day after as my partner was away with work the day I got my positive ovulation test. I was worried I had missed my window then.

So since then the main thing I noticed was frequent urination... I usually have a steel bladder and can go hours but I really am not able to at the moment and I am peeing good amounts each time. So day 10po (cd24) I noticed some slight brown discharge when wiping and had incredibly tender breasts (which could be PMS) then on 11po (cd25) I've had a stabbing pain in my left breast which went from inside my breast to my nipple like a stabbing. Then some cramping pains and a little back ache and some more brown discharge on wiping and in my knickers also when we were in the car and on a walk I felt extremely nauseous.

I am now feeling crampy like I do with period pains.

Could I be pregnant?
Or could this just be my AF starting early?

P.s I had a BFN cos I couldn't wait on CD 23

Thanks for anyone that can help or had the time to read my essay. xxx

The bleeding could be implantation bleeding and you would need to wait at least 3-4 days after it stops before you had a chance of showing positive on a pregnancy test. Normally the time after ovulation is 14 days and doesn't vary a lot so you may well have a shorter cycle than you are expecting as a result of this. Good luck sounds promising but just bear in mind our body can trick ourselves into getting pregnancy symptoms and also a lot of common pregnancy symptoms are the same as a normal time leading to your period which you may not have paid much attention to before now. Xx

It certainly does look promising and might just be a case of you waiting a little longer to get a bfp hun.

Xxx

Thanks guys,

I know I'm worrying that I'm just picking up on every tiny little thing.
And yeah the ovulation thing is interesting me... Because I may be on a shorter cycle and this is just the start of AF.

AHH the waiting and not knowing is horrible...
I was planning to test again on the 6th and then the 9th is AF hasn't arrived.

Sooo AF came today to my despair!!
I was having so many symptoms and I knew my body didn't feel right. I thought I was either pregnant or it was PMS but I'm so confused cos this is a lot of a shorter cycle than usual?

Anyway I'm struggling to cope with the fact AF has come but onwards and upwards!
xx

Our bodies can play some awful tricks on us with the symptoms we encounter.

Not wishing to get your hopes up, but could it be implantation bleeding if it's early?

Big hugs x

It seems to heavy to be implantation today :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back