TTC Buddy

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Want2BeAMom, May 30, 2005.

1. Want2BeAMom

Want2BeAMom Member

Hi i was wondering if there was anyone out there who was looking for TTC Buddy if so you can pm me

2. Nikki2003

Nikki2003 Well-Known Member

Hey if it helps try to doing the deed every other day from the 11th-20th day from when you started your period....my gyno told me that you ovulate 2 weeks from the 1st day you start your period and I guess he was right because I got my last period Monday April 25 and 2 weeks later I must've ovulated because I'm now 5 weeks pregnant and was told that I conceived on Tuesday May 10th, (which is like 2 weeks from the 1st day of my period).....good luck and let me know how everything goes.

~Nikki Lee~
    (married 7 months 05/30/05, 5 weeks pregnant, will be 21 07/30/1984

3. liza123

liza123 Member

ttc for almost 2 years, the toughest 2 years ever.

4. Tina Lisa

Tina Lisa Member

You poor thing. I have been trying since June last year and because my partner is 9yrs older than me, we're keen for it to happen soon. It's so disheartenng when it doesn't, I can only begin to think of how you must be feeling... :(

5. liza123

liza123 Member

The worst thing for me is the fertomid (clomid). and the thing is, there could be a million other things wrong, i try just not to think about it, but it's so diffucult. keeping you chin up, aint always the easiest thing.

do you know why you aint getting pregnant yet tina?