Ttc baby 2

Sg1985

Reaction score
Hi everyone! We already have a 14 month old but have decided to ttc baby 2. We were very lucky and fell pregnant on month 1 of trying with our daughter.
My last period was in April but cannot remember when! Haven't had a period since and have sex unprotected twice in that time, soonest being Monday (randomly was ovulating!). I had a blood test on Tuesday as gp wants to check for pregnancy from last month but obviously now I'm back in the 2 week wait game! Feeling every symptom under the sun but really not sure! Loss of appetite, feel sick, bloated, constipated and lots of cramping as well as lots of cm (sorry tmi!). I've been waiting for af to arrive but nothing. Feeling a little nervous and on edge about it all at the moment!
Does anyone have a similar story or any ideas? So worried there may be something wrong with me!

Hey Hun no advice sadly but fx for you im now 13 days late and have yet to get a bfp so I have no clue what's going on but dr said false negatives on home tests where a lot more common than people think and that it will show up maybe just not for a while xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back