TTC - attempt nr 3 - how not to go mad again

Agnessa

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I am new here.:dance: Ditched the pill and been using OPK. First 2 cycles did the deed on the day of smiley face which was 1 day before ovu. Didn't work. Went crazy both times with pregnancy test, spent lots of money and tested literaly everyday starting from 7 days before expected period :wall2: I am 4 DPO today (this time did it exactly on the day of ovulation) and trying not to think about buying more early pregnancy tests... oh G it's so hard to stay casual during the 2 weeks. Anyone in a similar situation?:oooo:

I'm 5 dpo, had pinching followed by cramping since 2pm today x
Period due Christmas Day! Xx
I have no tests here ATM so I'm good.
Have 1 frer fir Christmas Day xxx

Oh great! I'm 5 DPO today as well :) been feeling quite strange, I've got unusual cramping since O ( constant mild and pinching occasionaly) and read that ovulation cramps should last no longer than 2 days?! Not sure what is going on. Got a weird metalic taste in my mounth as well, just keep drinking water and it doesnt go away. But that would be too early to feel those symptoms right? Maybe just going mad, but didnt feel like it in last 2 cycles... what do you think? Fingers crossed for you!!! It would be the best present for Xmas!

Implantation is what I'm thinking ?
Udually happens 5-12 dpo
Metallic taste is the mouth had been a pregnancy symptom but having it 5 dpo is probably early if implantation hasn't occurred or in process.
I'm still cramping, but nauseous and sick this morning. My belly is bloated and almost feels like I have butterflies x
I can almost feel the waves of nausea coming from my belly ?

When's your AF due ?

AF is due on 26th Dec. I dont think this could be implantation because the cramping has been constant since the day of Ovu!? Hmm it's strange! How long have been TTC? Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back