ttc and slimming world

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
Hi ladies ,

Since my 2nd mc I've put on about 3 stone!! Going from about a size 12 - size 16 ... I'm currently on sw because my doctor says I may have trouble ttc being at the weight I am. I'm 14st 10lb atm and I'm aiming to go down to at least 12 st. I have spoken to my sw rep and she thinks it should be fine for me to ttc on sw.. Do you girls have any advice please?

Thanks - becky xxx

My sister in law got pregnant whilst doing slimming world had a healthy little girl :) xxx

It should be completely safe to do slimming world while ttc and while pregnant as its not technically a diet it's a change in habits one of my friends is still doing it and she is 16 weeks now it justs just healthy eating really, I've been thinking about starting it myself xx

After over 2 years of trying to get pregnant..... I was on SW for 4 weeks and got pregnant lol. Like Zoe said, it's more of a lifestyle change than a diet. I can't remember my exact starting weight, but it was around 14 and a half stone, and I was 1lb off my first stone lost when I got my BFP x

Sw is great when ttc as although it will help shift the pounds, it's not like a fad diet where certain things are cut out, so you're basically having a healthy balanced diet like we all should eat really! I did it when I was getting married and lost 2 stone to hit my target. Although I've not done it since and gained approx half a stone since last oct, most of the habits have become second nature so instead of piling it all back on I've been able to say right, that's it; sensible for a few weeks now if I've been a bit indulgent ;) Good luck with sw and also TTC :) xxx

My sis In Law also got pregnant on slimming world and we have two ladies there still doing it who are pregnant ... Hope it works for us x

Aw thanks girls , you've really put my mind at rest xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back