TTC- Am i imagining things!?

NH031015

Reaction score
Hi All,

Myself and my husband have been actively trying for 2/3 months.

Last month i think i got over excited and thought i was having symptoms before my period was even due! took a test it was negative and mother nature arrived a few days later! due to getting over excited im a little nervous about taking another and having another disappointing month!

I am 2 days late for my cycle but having period like cramps but no bleeding. I did have spotting around 1 and a half weeks ago again got excited took a test about this time last week and it was negative. However with myself being late and getting cramps and no period yet i just wanted to hear your thoughts?

Ive had a few tinges in my stomach but again i don't know if im imagining symptoms, also few tinges in my breast but no sore or heavy feeling! other than that im feeling tired and have been for around a week but nothing else!

Advice please!!??

I'd take another test; don't get your hopes up but just so you know. Now you've missed your period it should show as positive whereas last week will have been too soon.

Hi Donna88

Thanks for your advice! took a test this morning and its positive!

Exciting future ahead!!

Thanks Again

Congratulations :) Glad you took another test and found out. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back