Ttc after stillbirth

Loubalouba

Reaction score
We lost our beautiful boy almost 3 months ago at 36 weeks due to placental insufficiency.

We are currently trying for our rainbow and I have just started ovulating testing using the dual clearblue, my cycles used to be 30 days long ovulating somewhere around cd 17, so I thought I would start testing cd 11, first day I got non fertile and same the next day then on cd 13 I went straight to peak! Do you think this is reliable? Should I have started testing earlier and that's why I did not get any highs? We are going for a natural FET next cycle so I won't to make sure I am ovulating, how accurate are these tests? Should I test again near cd 17 also ?

Thanks

Lou

Firstly im so sorry to hear your very sad news about Harrison.
Im not sure the tests are that accurate, though im not sure what a dual clearblue is?
I used the fertility monitor and for 3 months it didnt register highs/peaks and i was devastated that i wasnt ovulating, but on the 3rd month i got a peak on the day my period was due ( i just carried on out of curiosity) and i was pregnant!
We didnt try again for a year after we lost my little girl for lots of reasons.
I hope you get your longed for baby brother or sister for Harrison, im sure you will.

So sorry to hear about Harrison (lovely name btw :))
We have also been trying for a brother or sister for our sleeping baby.
I got my BFP 16/12/16 after using clear blue ovulation tests for the first time.
My cycle is 26-28days and i started testing the day after i came off my period (day 6) and then everyday after until i got my peak day (day 12).
It did take 3/4 months for my periods to get back on track though after having Isabelle.

We also have the sad story of the pregnancy.
Our child was born sick and lived only 3 weeks ...
At birth I lost my uterus ... due to bleeding. But keep the ovaries, this is good news. I understand that I can use a surrogate mother, but was not sure she was ready for it.
Where can I get the most information for beginners?

Hey where are from? Your post is awful and I can't imagine how any of you guys on here managed, not sure of that's the right word. I hope you all get to have your rainbow babies. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back