TTC after MC 2wks ago

traceyh333

Reaction score
Hi,
I had a miscarriage two weeks ago and my bleeding stopped last week. My hubby and I have decided to try again straight away and was just wondering as my MC/bleeding started on 6th July,does that mean my AF due 6th Aug? Would really love another wee one close in age to our 6mth old son.xx
Also-why does everyone (2 friends of my hubby's and his bro+wife)announce their pregnancies after our loss!! Don't begrudge them their babies at all but it's so hard.xx

Sorry for your loss. I have had 2 miscarriages and with both of them it messed my cycles up really badly. With my first one i skipped periods for about 3 months. Then my second one it made my cycles longer and i bled between cycles for 2 days. Not saying this will happen for you as everyone is different but your mc may mess your cycle up slightly xx

Sorry fir ur loss ive had 3 myself so know how it feels :-( class day of bleeding as cd1 but ur cycle might be longer depending how far along u were , and yesi agree seems after a loss every one decides to announce there pregnant xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back