TTC After loss in 2009

Hann.x

Reaction score
I lost a baby boy in 2009. Ever since, I have been wanting to try again, but after losing Jordan, I split with his father, I have now found someone that makes me happy! We are currently TTC.

I never thought I'd love someone ever again! But I do, truly love my boyfriend!

All I'm trying to say is.. Stay possitive, and remember, it is hard to cope with, but with the right people to help you through, and the memory of your baby. You will cope with anything!

Best wishes all! <3.

I lost a baby boy in 2009. Ever since, I have been wanting to try again, but after losing Jordan, I split with his father, I have now found someone that makes me happy! We are currently TTC.

I never thought I'd love someone ever again! But I do, truly love my boyfriend!

All I'm trying to say is.. Stay possitive, and remember, it is hard to cope with, but with the right people to help you through, and the memory of your baby. You will cope with anything!

Best wishes all! <3.

Hi Hann.x
Just wanted to say good luck. I know how hard it is to lose a baby, we had 3 angels before our little button arrived safe and sound. Sounds like you have found happiness and support which makes all the difference sometimes
x

Hi Hann.. I too lost my little boy in october 2010 and am now currantly 24 weeks pregnant with another boy.. Im sorry things didnt work out with your baby boys dad, but also glad u have found love again.. Its a very worrien and stressful time being pregnant again but you will be able to get through it.. Good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back