TTC after ectopic with one tube..

Discussion in 'High Risk Pregnancy' started by Courtxx1, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Courtxx1

Courtxx1 Member

So a couple of weeks ago I had surgery to remove an ectopic pregnancy along with my right tube. In the new year we will be attempting to try again but it took us nearly 4 years to conceive the first time around so I’m just wondering if anybody has been in a similar situation and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy after an ectopic pregnancy?

During the op they examined my left tube which is completely healthy and they couldn’t give me a reason as to why this happened but my chances of an ectopic have gone from 1 in 80 to now 1 in 10 so part of me is still very scared to possibly go through all of this again ;(

Jezby likes this.
  2. miamia

miamia Well-Known Member

I can't help with personal experiences, I just wanted to wish all the best on your journey

3. Jezby

Jezby Well-Known Member

This has literally just happened to me. In fact I type this from my bed on the ward. I too feel all the same things …. Absolutely terrified. This was our 4th round of IVF using a donor