TTC after contraceptives..

xSebbiesMumx

Reaction score
Okay, will try and make this as brief as possible!..And give as much detail too!

Ive been on microgynon 30 on and off for 9 years, I stopped to have my son 4 years ago and caught pregnant 6 months after stopping it, after that I went back on them and to my surprise found out I was pregnant in January 2014, unfortunately I lost that baby!

Now we come to recently, Ive took the pill solidly for 2 years and have recently stopped (2 days ago) to TTC our second child.

The question is, how long did it take other mums on this pill to fall pregnant again?, I know, I know I'm so impatient but at the same time I'm so excited!!:lol:

Many thanks!!

I would like to know as well actually. I took Microgynon for several years before the GP put me on Levest 30...no idea why. Luckily my cycle went straight back to normal. But on my 3rd cycle now, no BFP just yet.

Thanks for posting this as I'm interested in the responses too. There are a lot of mixed answers on the internet so would be interested to see what others say. I came off the mini pill in Nov 15 and nothing yet, although have only been ttc properly since early Feb 16 (ntnp prior to that)

It is exciting! Good luck! xx

P.s. Sebastian is an awesome name! That is so going on my list! :D

Last edited:
I came off marvelon after being on it 2 years solid (microgynan 4 yr before that) in Feb. Took til Aug for periods to be regular! Yes 6/12. We then conceived the next month. I've already decided not to go back on it after this baby as it messed with my cycle so much xx

Hey I was on this also, I came off the pill in June last year had a period/breakout bleed that lasted about 4 days them I caught pretty much straight away.... Unfortunately that pregnancy ended in miscarriage xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back