TTC after Contraceptive Pill - how long?

Lollibobs

Reaction score
Hi

Just curious how long everyone has been trying to conceive since stopping taking the contraceptive pill?

I have been 5-months :( xxx

I haven't been on the pill for over a year, only TTC for a couple of months.

They say it's often a fertile time when you come straight off the pill and start TTC.

A friend of mine recently got pg within 2/3 months of coming off it. Her cycles were all over the place though in that time.

Have your cycles regulated after coming off it?

I stopped taking the pill last Feb, we have been TTC for 8 months. Hope you get your BFP sooner than me!

I came off the pill 21st Jan '07 but didn't start TTC till 21st April. This is our 9th cycle :wall:

Good luck hun :pray:

Hi

I came off the BCP in July 07 and we're on our 4 cycle TTC.

Dont you just want to punch the people that say 'it will happen' or 'your turn will come'!! :x

marge said:
Hi

I came off the BCP in July 07 and we're on our 4 cycle TTC.

Dont you just want to punch the people that say 'it will happen' or 'your turn will come'!! :x

YES!! I hate friends that look very smug at the fact that they conceived both of their children straight away even more!! If I didnt feel bad enough - I dont need anyone telling me how fertile they are in comparison to me and my OH! :wall:

We conceived Isaac 6weeks after coming straight off contraceptive pill, but this time around its so far our 5th cycle TTC, so I don't think its set in stone when/how long it will take to get a BFP despite lifestyle etc I was drinking smoking and eating rubbish too, this time round I'm not yet its taking longer, go figure :lol:

I came off early July, and am 10 weeks pregnant, so it can happen quickly!!

Fingers crossed for you all! :hug:

I was on pill for YEARS i am on my sixth cycle now. Its not as easy as everyone makes out! Getting fed up got loads of spots too now because apparently the pill kills them all, wonderedwhy I had such good skin as a teenager???!!! Good Luck Mate!!

hiya, with my first i conceived after 4 months after coming of the pill

It's been 10 months since I came off the pill and we started trying straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back