Ttc after coil

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by jj900, Apr 1, 2016.

1. jj900

jj900 Member

Hi all, me and my husband have decided to start trying for baby number 3. I have had the coil in for 5years now and went to have it out yesterday only they couldnt find it. I have now been referred for a scan to hopefully have it removed. Just hoping everythings strsight forward then we can start trying. Xx

2. BlondeP

BlondeP Well-Known Member

Oh no! That was my worst nightmare them not finding it. I had mine out in January - removal isn't as painful as getting it in thankfully :) never know, maybe it fell out? Good luck I'm sure it's fine as you'd know if not xxxxx

3. Blackcat

Blackcat Well-Known Member

I almost got referred for the scan as well. The nurse who put it in cut the 'strings' so short that my doctor almost couldn't get it out. Hope you don't have to wait too long for the scan

4. jj900

jj900 Member

lucky enough Ive got my date for next Tuesday, very quick and very pleased. Fingers crossed it has just fallen out and I haven't realised or its hiding. Just hoping it isn't complicated. xx

5. Blackcat

Blackcat Well-Known Member

Good luck!