TTC after a loss buddies?

Crazy isn't it. Every time I think my OPK's are starting to get darker, I get a lighter one. Was darker again today so watch this space.

I had a wine and Chinese night last night, it was much needed!!!!

Well 8dpo and started spotting:-(

Thought it would be far too lucky to catch this cycle after MMC.

Try harder next month! At least it will be a full cycle past miscarrying.

I need a hobby to take my mind of this obsessing!! X

Still waiting for AF after miscarriage starting 24th May...so bored of my body at the moment! Especially with daily pains, niggles, sore breasts and major bloating - going to be a painful one when it starts methinks!

Oh no it's horrible eh vic? I hope we all get our sticky bfps with nice fresh uterine lining next month! X

Aww that's rubbish twixi! :-( you don't think it could be implantation? X x

I hope so twixi. Oh T84 I hope it is implantation bleeding!

Hi t84 I'm inclined to say no as I have only had a ten day, sometimes a seven day luteal phase for a good few years!
Out of the four pregnancies I've ever had I only had implantation bleeding with one, my daughter now two.
I just don't have a good feeling with this being first cycle since MMC you see xx

Aww boo :-( I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you anyway sweetie x x

Sorry it looks like the witch has got you. I'm 6/7dpo and I've had some serious cramping the last few days. Feel like the witch is going to show her face at any moment.

Cramping can be good! I had bad implantation cramping last time at 8dpo xx

This is different, really think I'm just going have a heavy period. Time will tell I suppose x

Woo hoo bfn finally for me today, 3 weeks after D&C. So weird being happy about bfn for once :) xxx

hi ladies

I just wanted to pop in and wish you all good luck. I really hope you get your BFP's soon xxx

You never know Daley! Hope it's good news for one of us. I'm defo having af was a bit down, but feeling a bit better now.
That's good cosmogirl it's bizarre isn't it, I felt quite relieved when I got mine then ovulated a few days later so watch out for that if you're trying again!
Hi mrsck thank you, alas not for me this first cycle but kinda thought it wouldn't work as my mc was over 11 weeks, it must take a little longer to recover further on you were, hopefully this next one il catch, just need a focus to get me through next few weeks! Don't normally ov until about cd21 booooo!! Xx

Hi ladies :wave: how is everyone doing? I am 8DPO today - this is the worst bit of the 2WW for me. I had loads of pregnancy symptoms yesterday - extreme exhaustion, sore boobs, bloated, heartburn, upset stomach, headache, nausea etc etc. temp went up this morning too, so I thought sod it I'll do a test, even though it's waaaaay to early :lol: it was a BFN obviously!!! Will be interesting to see if I have any more symptoms today xxx

Hi ladies :wave: how is everyone doing? I am 8DPO today - this is the worst bit of the 2WW for me. I had loads of pregnancy symptoms yesterday - extreme exhaustion, sore boobs, bloated, heartburn, upset stomach, headache, nausea etc etc. temp went up this morning too, so I thought sod it I'll do a test, even though it's waaaaay to early :lol: it was a BFN obviously!!! Will be interesting to see if I have any more symptoms today xxx

Sounds good. I'm 7/8dpo today too. Have some symptoms but think I'm imagining them as I so want to be pregnant again. Will have to wait and see x

Hi girls

Joining in with this thread if that's ok :)
Not sure if I've ovulated yet. Did an opk Monday which was positive, but did another today that was also positive so thinking it might be from the left over hcg. Going to stop using opks now and just dtd every other day. Haven't had any ovulation pains yet so not sure if I've ovulated.

Just want to be pregnant again!! I know I'm going to be so gutted if af arrives, but worrying about that isn't exactly going to help things, so need to try and chill out a bit about it all.
xx

Twixi yeah we're trying again straight away, husband gets back from a business trip late tonight so I'll be jumping him tomorrow :) hopefully I ovulate soon. Xxx

Well AF arrived today...finally. Can't believe I'm happy about having a period! I'm in agony with pain.and cramps but roll on 9 days time and bding! x

Well AF arrived today...finally. Can't believe I'm happy about having a period! I'm in agony with pain.and cramps but roll on 9 days time and bding! x

Glad af arrived for you. At least you can get on with trying etc now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back