TTC after a loss buddies?

Hi twixi,

I haven't had a period since my miscarriage, so I have in idea what my body is doing either. This might all be in my head.

Well I thought I was ovulating yesterday til I started horrible stomach cramps and bleeding, then nearly vanished today!
Hurry up!! X

Hi, I'm Chloe and I'm 22 years old. I've had one MC back in Febuary 2013. My OH and I have been trying for a rainbow since April. Really hope to get a BFP soon and no more MCs! I'd love to have 3 - 4 children and 2 fur babies :)

Good luck and welcome to the group xxx

Couldn't take it any more. Did a clear blue with how far along test, and it came up positive 1-2 weeks! Can't believe it!

Huge congratulations Hun! Xxxx
Keep our places warm in tri one! Xxx

Hey Ladies

Im also going to join you all in this thread (just gotta wait for my body to get back into some sort of order.) And a massive congrats to you on ure positive test hun :) xxx

Thank you, now I just hope all goes well this time. Good luck to you all

Congratulations toria that's great news! Xx

Woo hoo congrats, nice to have some good positive news. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean xxx

Hello ladies can I join your group? I miscarried in April - it was a silent miscarriage at 7 weeks which I only found out about at 10.5 weeks when I started to bleed. I experienced a very similar miscarriage in October 2011, another silent at 6.5 weeks which I found out about at 10 weeks when bleeding started. AF is currently visiting me for the second time since the miscarriage. I am pretty sure I have just experienced a chemical pregnancy, as at 4 days before AF was due (using pre miscarriage cycle length) I tested - it was a BFN; But I felt pregnant, sore boobs the main indicator, so I tested the next day it was a very very faint positive, it was exactly the same the next day, a bit brighter the next, much the same the next day then weaker, then negative on the sixth day of testing. Even the positives really took their time to show. I have never experienced such confusing test results - which is why I kept testing every day!!! It is also the reason I found this forum as I was goggling for some answers to my confusing test results. Two days after my last negative test AF showed up.

I really hope that together we attract some baby luck and share some lovely BFPs.

A big congratulations Toria111 I hope we can join you in TM1 really soon xxx

Thanks all,crossing my fingers for all of you too! Just hope this pregnancy progresses. Will be booking a private scan at 7 weeks for peace of mind. Last pregnancy I had a managed miscarriage, but never would have know I had a blighted ovum accept I went in for scan for a totally unrelated issue.

I was told that you can ask your doctor to refer you for a reassurance scan at 7 weeks if you have previously miscarried and are really anxious?? worth enquiring? xxx

I was told by the sonographer would be having a compulsory early scan between 7 - 8 weeks because of my MC. It's defiantly worth enquiring.

count me in

I dunno when though
I'm still bleeding
Been bleeding for 29 days now its depressing :(
Dunno when a hpt will say im a bfn either x

I might do that, will give epu a call today about a scan in a few weeks maybe. I did go for a private scan with my last miscarriage to get a second opinion. Cost £100 and it was the same sonographer who gave me the first opinion at the hospital!

Hi girls. Just wanted to see how we are all doing. Where are we all up to in our cycles? I'm cd 28ish if I count cd1 as the day I started bleeding. My OPK's are getting darker and I'm expecting it to turn positive in the next few days. Xx

Hi Daley well I've no idea what's happening been spotting since Monday's episode, maybe af or just retained tissue. Did an hpt to check was neg then positive after an hour so did a digi and got bfn.
So it's a nite of wine ahead for me! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back