TTC after a loss buddies?

Hello again, Well I think the pregnancy hormones have pretty much left me now, had a very faint hpt two days ago so hoping to ovulate soon!
The evil thrush has nearly gone after post mc antibiotics, hope I didn't miss an egg while I had it!
I had a blow out with wine last nite, so that's out my system, back on the TTC wagon! X

I have no idea what you ladies are going through but best of look! Lots n lots of baby dust to you all xx

Aw sometimes you need a wee wine blow out twixi, I've defo had plenty of them :) glad to see your tests are faint now, better chance at oving soon id guess. Are you gonna do opk's to test for ov? I'm using them for the first month and quite excited :) x x

I'll join you girls. It's been just over 2 weeks since I found out I'd lost my bean. Still deciding if we're going to attempt to TTC this cycle or wait until next cycle but I'm anxious to get back to it, for my own sanity if nothing else x

I'm cd8 today of my first cycle TTC since my mc in April and I'm trying the clearblue advanced digital OPK for the first time. I don't expect to fall for a few months though because dont think my body has full went back to normal quite yet :-(

Hi all, great thread as unfortunately there's quite a few of us.

I lost my little baby at 8 weeks and had my D+C last Wednesday. We're getting straight back on the bandwagon and managed to bd last night with no pain or bleeding. We were at a wedding last night and both of us had a blowout on the booze, been the first time in a while for me but that's me back on the healthy regime again. I could only really stomach carbs and unhealthy stuff whilst I was pregnant so feeling like a total bloater right now.

So nice to speak to other girls in the same boat as its been an emotional roller coaster the past few weeks.

Xxx

Hi everyone that's great we can all help each other along.
I am using cheapy opks but I find them hard to be certain of. When I've used them in the past I never get a definite positive so I may need to splash out on some digis.
Either that or bd almost every day!
I've also been healthy eating, well apart from post drinking hangover binge! Nuts and fruit just weren't doing it for me! Eating well has defo improved my mood, I don't feel as down as when I eat a load of crap.
Going to try real hard to be 'relaxed' about TTC, how can you when you want it so bad?! Xx

Hi ladies I'm currently on my first 2ww since my mc in May. I'm now 8dpo and am so hoping I caught the egg. I never used to worry about the 2ww and just took everything in my stride but since my mc I want a BFP more than ever. fingers crossed for us all x

Hi ladies can I join you too? I had my 4th mc in May - didn't manage to catch my egg the cycle after my mc, but hoping we will be lucky in July. So sorry to hear about everyone's losses and sending lots of love and hugs. Here's hoping for lots of sticky beans for all of us :hug: xxxx

Well I'm cd23 today if I could day one as the day my bleeding started. Got cm is creamy. Did an opk yesterday and line was very faint so think I'll possibly ovulate next week. Forgot to brink one out with me today so I'll do another tonight or tomorrow x

Can I sneak in too? I had a MMC on 9th May at 11+4. We tried straight away but I had my period this week. Bizarrely it was only for a little over 1 day. Anyone else experience a very short period after a miscarriage? I did bleed for 2 weeks after my d&c so not sure if this had anything to do with it???

Anyway, on to cycle 2. Good luck everybody that is trying this month x

Hello!

I've just seen this...will you have me too? :) Had a miscarriage around 25th/26th May. It was very early and we weren't trying to conceive so was a shock - happy - shock! I was really sad for a couple of weeks, I think it was the hormones. We've decided to ttc so this will be my first 2 ww. However, I NEED my period to start first! (we wanted to wait a full cycle, but I fully appreciate why some don't) so it has been over 2 weeks since I last bled, so goodness knows when It will start! Not even sure if I've ovulated yet - worried it has totally thrown my system, (which was an irregular one - PCOS) anyway.

Good luck to all you ladies ttc and I'll keep you updated

xx

Hi everyone great to have you all on board!
This morning I noticed ewcm and had a pain in my side for half an hour so hoping that was ovulation!!
I haven't seen a positive opk though:-/
I didn't get one last bfp though still hope!? Xx

Help! Something pretty scary happened not long ago, I went to the loo and was bleeding bright red and then the most painful cramps, like proper contractions, I felt sick and faint.
It's completely eased off now.
I called epu and they think it may be some retained product coming out. I've to go to a and e if it gets really bad again or bleeding heavily.
It's been three weeks since mc and bleeding from that stopped two weeks ago.
Has anyone had this happen before? The pain was really frightening xx

Oh Twixi are you ok? Did you pass any clots? Sounds like it could be some remaining product. A cyst on my ovary ruptured last year and it was agony, felt like I was having contractions. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks cosmogirl, no just red blood, it was just like labour, I couldn't even speak! It lasted less than an hour and then eased off, maybe a period coming early? Though I could have sworn I was ovulating as I had ewcm and sharp pain on one side this morning! Bodies are strange things xx

Hope it has settled a bit now. Our bodies play crazy tricks on us.

As for me, I've noticed an increase in cm (not quite EWCM), noticing a dull ache low down and my opk has a line that is starting to get darker so I'm thinking my body is getting ready to ovulate later in the week.

Just got to decide if I'm going to act on it. I'm willing, hubby is reluctant. Will have to wait and see what the week brings x

That's good your cycle is back on track Daley, whatever you choose to do. Xx

Hey, count me in. I had managed miscarriage 21st May. We started ttc as soon as bleeding stopped. This might sound weird, but I know I'm pregnant when I get a warm tummy. Does anyone else get that? I've got that feeling now, but preg tests all showing negative :-(
I've got 2 children 4 and 7, but never actively tried to get pregnant. This waiting is driving me crazy.

Hi toria I haven't had that before but all my pregnancies have been quite different.
I'm dying to get on with it but my body seems to have other ideas! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back