TTC 4 years... does this sound like an implantion bleed?

xMillie

Reaction score
Been TTC 4 years and I'm actually on the road to starting IVF. As soon as AF is here the clinic will start me on injections. But I'm feeling really confused as to what's going on with my body! Think it's playing tricks on me

Friday Morning I had pinkish discharge when I wiped and this was happening throughout the day. Though sometimes I wiped and there was nothing.

Saturday Morning pinkish discharge continued til early afternoon which was followed by a small amount of bright red blood which I thought was AF starting. There was no more bright red blood but instead I have been getting brownish discharge occasionally when I wipe.

Today I have been getting the brownish discharge again.
Went out for a long walk hoping gravity would do its thing and start AF but nope
Also tried sex thought that would start it but also nope!

So feeling Im feeling bit fed up because for once I'd like AF to be here so I can start IVF
It's not due until tomorrow but I have never experienced this before
Should I test in the morning? Or would that be too early?

What day do you think you ovulated? If you are 12 days after ovulation you could test with a FRER as it should be sensitive enough to show up a BFP. I've never had an implantation bleed but I think it's supposed to occur 6 to 9 days after ovulation.
FX you get a BFP xx

I have no idea at all :(
I stopped OPKing a longgg while ago because I'd totally given up on getting a natural bfp

Think I'll just test in the morning - if AF hasn't shown by then
Won't be too upset if it's not a bfp

I guess a lot of people read a run lol

Did you do a test?
I don't know if what you experienced was an IB i guess the only way you will
Know is if you test.
I wish you so much luck xx

Also intrigued into how this turned out! Hope it was the outcome you wanted! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back