ttc #3 after dh successful vasectomy reversal last june,

Julie

Reaction score
hi, new to this site, hope someone can help.
my dh had a sucessful vasectomy reversal last june and we have been ttc ever since with no luck. my cycle is anywhere from 28 to 32 days long, I ovulated somewhere between the 8th & 12th may, had a pap smear on 12th may then light spotting 2 days later nothing to do with the smear as I asked the nurse, started to get leg spasms the last couple of nights and toe cramps plus I feel queesy only when I go to bed, if that wasn't enought to put up with i have had the worst headache for 3 days which pain killers don't shift.
The last time I had a headache like this i was expecting my first son and that was 16yrs ago, but I had no symptoms with my second son and found out by accident when I was 4 1/2 months gone.
We would love a baby together as this is our second marriage and we have both got 2 sons each from our first relationships.
I am very confused any suggestions?????
:?

Hi Julie

I hope that my experience may bring some hope to you both. My husband had a vasectomy after the birth of his third son when he was married to his first wife some 17 years before I met him (yes he is quite a bit older than me). In 1994 after two years of marriage we decided to get the vasectomy reversed, only to be told that he his 2 subsequent sperm tests were sterile. However, some 18 months later I found that I was pregnant with our son who is now 9. Having assumed that it was all in working order we tried for a second child - only to find that it wasnt working, but suddenly on my 40th birthday, 9 years later I found that I am expecting again and am due on the 16th July this year.

I know its easy for me to say - but never give up hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back