Ttc #2

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Topsy, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Topsy

Topsy Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone :wave:
    I have just returned to the forum after deciding ttc baby #2. Currently on day 2 of my cycle and just going to take the relaxed approach this time (how long this will last I don't know :fib:)

2. DarcyHodge

DarcyHodge Well-Known Member

Welcome back, even though I'm new �� how long did you try for #1 if you don't mind me asking xx

3. Topsy

Topsy Well-Known Member

Hello

3 years with 3 early losses 😞 Praying and hoping things will be abit easier this time round. Are you ttc? X

4. DarcyHodge

DarcyHodge Well-Known Member

Hope everything goes a bit more smoothly for you this time round and yeah ttc our first, it's a bit frustrating but this forum has helped me chill out a bit, so trying to think positive x

5. lea554

lea554 Well-Known Member

Hey :)
    I'm here TTC no 2 as well! Loved this forum 5 years ago, and despite only being off the pill for one month (trying to get my cycles sorted), I am already slighted deranged with testing, symptom spotting and checking this forum!
    Good luck xx

6. Topsy

Topsy Well-Known Member

Thank you , I know next cycle I'll probably starts with the opks and symptom spotting trying to tell myself not to at the moment and just see what happens X