Trying to wait til Friday

MamaMoo

Reaction score
Trying my damned hardest to wait to Friday to test!! Everywhere I look I see preggy bellies! Lol. I want to be part of that crew again and actually get a big massive unmistable bump this time and wear maternity clothes.

I only got to 27 weeks last time and nobody knew I was actually pregnant (except friends and family) Didn't even have much of a bump. Baby stayed in hospital for 3 months and is now a fit, healthy, happy 3 year old. But I just want to actually experience full pregnancy. I'm too hormonal and emotional today.

Blahhhhh!

Good luck with testing, i really hope you have the willpower to wait it out til friday, i always cave and test early. i will be testing next tuesday which will be 10DPO for me, still early for testing but i know i wont be able to hold out any longer.
I know what you mean wanting to experience full pregnancy after 3 miscarriages i am desperate to get past 12 weeks and experience all pregnancy throws at you.
fx for you you second happy and healthy baby

michelle x

Thank you Michelle. Prior to my 27 week pregnancy, I had blighted ovum at 8 weeks and MC at 13 weeks. I'm just hoping if we are lucky enough this time, will get the chance to go full term. I felt somewhat a fraud having a baby when I got her home from hospital as if I had stolen her lol and people kept saying "who owns this wee one?"

Sorry to hear of your losses Michelle. Fingers crossed this is your time!!

Thank you Michelle. Prior to my 27 week pregnancy, I had blighted ovum at 8 weeks and MC at 13 weeks. I'm just hoping if we are lucky enough this time, will get the chance to go full term. I felt somewhat a fraud having a baby when I got her home from hospital as if I had stolen her lol and people kept saying "who owns this wee one?"

Sorry to hear of your losses Michelle. Fingers crossed this is your time!!

i am so sorry to hear of your losses too, it just sucks how many women have to go through the heartache of loosing a little one. It just makes having a take home baby all the more precious.
i really hope your next pregancy is happier, healthier and is plain sailing all the way through

Michelle x

Gawd I'm a real silly moo. I'm emotional wreck I'm crying lol. Yes it does indeed suck at how many women have to experience such heart ache. Not even just the women but their partners and families. Its so bad :(

But on a more positive note, this wee forum is totally ace and we are all here to help each other on our journeys :) fingers crossed for everyone

Hi :) Hope you dont mind me joining your thread :)

Sounds like you well and truly deserve a nice big bump pregnancy lol. I am in the same boat, trying to last until Friday which will be the day after my AF if of course I haven't had my AF by then! My first ever pregnancy (I hope) and just cant see it ever happening to me :(

Dust for us all!!

kelly xx

i dont know how i would of coped over the last 14 months if i didnt have this forum and all the lovely ladies on it. it has certainly helped me through some very dark days

michelle x

I'm 9DPO and I've caved already! It was a BFN with a lovely evap for my trouble! I'm so angry with myself for having no willpower! Xx

I'm 9DPO and I've caved already! It was a BFN with a lovely evap for my trouble! I'm so angry with myself for having no willpower! Xx

Sorry to jump in. Don't berate yourself Lozzaste, we've all done it. We'll at least I have, even after af had arrived just because it wasn't like normal!

I do it all the time! Even though I'm pretty confident I'm not pregnant this month. I think I just like peeing on things, gives me a bit of control xx

Your not the only one I caved in this morning and got a bfn

I do it all the time! Even though I'm pretty confident I'm not pregnant this month. I think I just like peeing on things, gives me a bit of control xx

I know the feeling, perhaps we all just enjoy the act! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back