Trying to relax

fifi211

Reaction score
Hi s :wave:

I'm sat in an internet cafe in Milton Keynes atm. Hubby is here with work and we thought it would be perfect opportunity for me to come and relax and have a break. Anyway Jamie wasn't very well last week (he had a bad cough which makes his asthma worse) and had 3 days off school. He picked up and went to school on fri and was alright at the weekend. He is staying with my mam and he has been poorly through the night with the cough again, so is off school again, now I'm sitting here worrying that he is alright (I know my mam will look after him well) and worrying about him being off school again :roll:

Just wish I could relax, I always feel guilty about him having time off school. Had to get it off my chest as no one else here to talk to.

awwwww hope hes better soon.
I had that cough for nearly 4 weeks it drove me skits, so I can sympathise with him.

:hug: :hug: :hug: I felt really guilty about taking Tia off school for the last day of xmas term because she was unwell... She was going to have a special xmas meal, Santa was coming to school, and they were having a big celebration in the playground which she had practised hard for, which the parents could go and watch...

she came home the night before, complained of tummy ache, by 9pm she started vomiting constantly until 4am in the morning... then the diarrhoea started at around 6am and by 8am she just kept messing herself, so there was no way on earth she could go to school... She still really wanted to go, but admitted that she really didn't feel well enough... and spent the rest of the day in bed.

It was really sad, but its better to have them off and get them well than have them at school where they just get sicker... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks ladies, I know it's best for him to be at home and I know my mam will take good care of him and do exactly what I would do but it's so hard not being there yourself.

Just spoken to them and although he is still coughing he hasn't got a temperature or any other symptoms, so just plenty of steam and hopefully he might get some sleep. Gonna try and relax myself now.

awww don't worry its best for him to be off and rest :hug:
I was gonna go to milton keynes today!!! :D lol Still might go actually! Reeeeally wanna get that outfit i saw in mothercare!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back